99 years and counting...

PEETZcanada

PEETZ reels, rods and fishing tackle have been manufactured in Victoria, BC for over 99 years. 2025 marks the 100 year anniversary.

PEETZ has such an amazing local and abroad angling history. As we work towards this historical milestone, I would like to ask all of our PEETZ fishing friends out there for some help building up towards 2025, by asking you to share any of your PEETZ fishing focused photos or videos.

We are installing a monitor in our front reception area to play random fishing videos and we would like to fill up our entire "Wall of Fame" with your fishing photos that featur any PEETZ reels, rods or tackle in them.

Any and all help offered towards gaining the successful celebration of this gigantic milestone event would be awesome and totally amazing.

I am so thankful and grateful to all the good folks that have already started helping us out with this challenge.

With great respect and appreciation in advance, I am grateful for all support that we have received since purchasing all the assets of PEETZ Outdoors and have obtained all rights to carry the iconic PEETZ brand of products forward within our own company...we can only hope that we will make you proud.

Thank you.
Robert Van Pelt

PEETZ since 1925

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330-224956_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-224956_Instagram.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back