New Fishing Vid

Wow, good job Kelly ... very creative video. I know how much work goes into making a video like this so varied, with multiple camera angles, quality underwater shots, all the nice non-fishing action shots, etc. A lot more than just pressing the on button when you have a fish on. Well done!

And good fishing action too.

That orca high 5 is pretty awesome.

Nice show, now if you can only get some corporate sponsors onboard. Maybe Zurtro.............................

Morganic these vids were from the Nanoose-Nanaimo area. The green/white spoon is becoming a love hate relationship. I tried to add a filter on that spoon shot so that it did not look like a grn/white but i guess BRS has a sharp eye. Haha sponsors would be cool but i suspect the vids would have to be a bit higher quality. Maybe in the future though. I still laugh at how poorly done our first video is.

Regardless of how your first one turned out Kelly, this one was terrific. You have definitely got a knack with a camera. Some of the fishing shows on TV could stand to take a lesson from you. And great tunes too. Totally suit the vid.

Great vid Kelly. One has to applaud folks who take the time to put something together like that. Kudos. They just keep getting better. Lot of creativity in your blood. I bet you could get some sponsors going.

Thanks for posting it up and keep em coming!

no less than awesome - I think that has put a spark up my A$$ to get a HD gopro and try some of this myself ......or I could just quit fishing and watch Kelly's vids instead....lol

Other than the gaff.... you have a small bonker.. ;)

Putting out some enjoyable vids man
th_cheers.gif

Thanks guys.Haha that steel gaff looks nice but is a pos to swing. To big and heavy. There may have been a few mulligan swings that didn't make the vid. Five buddies and I are getting together for an offshore run this weekend. Should have a gongshow but hopefully entertaining vid next week.

Back