H1N1 Vaccine?

I haven't got mine yet but a couple I know got theirs Friday, felt like **** all saturday, but were fine sunday. Actually went hunting on sunday with Adam so it had obviously completely passed by then.

I haven't got mine yet but a couple I know got theirs Friday, felt like **** all saturday, but were fine sunday. Actually went hunting on sunday with Adam so it had obviously completely passed by then.

Dident get the shot...Instead got the flu.....It was the worst 2 weeks of my life! GEt the shot guys, you dont want what I had!

-Steve

Dident get the shot...Instead got the flu.....It was the worst 2 weeks of my life! GEt the shot guys, you dont want what I had!

-Steve

To those who have got their shot, thanks for being socially responsible.
This is how polio and smallpox were wiped out. To those who insist that the govt. is trying to kill all of us, I would suggest, at minimum, get on some kind of meds. for your mental issues. How many of these folks sit with a Players Light stuck in their face and a bottle of Lucky in hand while yapping about chemicals in the vaccine? BTW, it has been suggested that evolution stops when stupidity is no longer fatal. Perhaps we shed some defective DNA thru this pandemic?

Disco down

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.
Thomas Jefferson

To those who have got their shot, thanks for being socially responsible.
This is how polio and smallpox were wiped out. To those who insist that the govt. is trying to kill all of us, I would suggest, at minimum, get on some kind of meds. for your mental issues. How many of these folks sit with a Players Light stuck in their face and a bottle of Lucky in hand while yapping about chemicals in the vaccine? BTW, it has been suggested that evolution stops when stupidity is no longer fatal. Perhaps we shed some defective DNA thru this pandemic?

Disco down

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.
Thomas Jefferson

Disco have you ever left Canada, it seems the flu is not really made out to be the big scare we see in our news. Every person I have talked to is not getting a shot this includes people in Germany after 2.5 weeks travel only 1 girl whose host family had a baby. Co- workers in UK, Italy, Aust., Brazil, France 23 countries people I work with are not concerned and people West Africa have not heard of it. Maybe you should take a broader look at the evolution pic.

I got mine yesterday and have felt no side effects, aside from a small charlie horse on my left arm. If I wasn't there when I got the shot, I wouldn't have even had known I had gotten it.;)

Back