GO-CANADA!

WOW CANADA!

I CALLED IT EARLY ON: "IGINLA WILL BE A FORCE."

AWESOME GAME!

CROSBY "THE SLEEPING GIANT" CAME THROUGH!

RAISE THE FLAG BOYS - SHOOTERS ALL AROUND!

CHEERS!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

No more of that nonsense now-- its too damn hard on us oldfart's tickers!!!:D

Talk about highs and lows!!!! [:p]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

Talk about highs and lows!!!! [:p]

No Chit CL!
That is the tensest I have been for a GREAT many years over a Hockey GameI Literally an edge of your seat affair all round!
50 years in the making, GOLD returns to where it belongs, and we set a new standard for achievement in the 14 GOLDs overall!
Incredible!
Way To Go for The Boyz who pulled it out of the hat, and brought this one Home! [^]

Cheers,
Nog - Still Pumped! :D

Spent the whole afternoon in the bar cheering on canada my voice is gone the place was awesome, what better way to enjoy a game being around 200 people all there for one reason to cheer our boys on!!!

I AM PROUD TO BE FROM CANADA

Wolf

roy what bar u in, i went to spend the day with my pops, and he convinced me( really hard) to go watch the last period at the pub, glad we did, but it really was my idea , hinting at it from the moment i got there

way to go TEAM CANADA

wow is really is all i can say

johnnycash.jpg

Victoria went crazy, I dont think Ive ever honked my horn that much driving in town after the game! So great!!! Feels Good To Be Canadian just a little more today!!!

My two teamates won a pair tickets at seperate events for the gold medal game! What are the chances? One went to the game said it was the most amazing thing of his life. The other sold his for $20,000 and he donated $10,000 back to sport funding.

What a site to see the country come together and all the nay sayers disappear. I am amazed at how well it went and im sure there will be alot of long term gain for the area.

quote:Originally posted by kelly

My two teamates won a pair tickets at seperate events for the gold medal game! What are the chances? One went to the game said it was the most amazing thing of his life. The other sold his for $20,000 and he donated $10,000 back to sport funding.

Your buddy deserves a handshake and a BIG thanks for doing something like that! Cheers to him!! [8D]

If only I could know how long my kids/grand-kids (should I be so blessed) will be paying for this...

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

You know Vancouver did a great job and should be giving praise rather than grif YES we will be paying for it with taxes if it wasnt this it would be for something else!!!!
Its not like we (us personally) are going to have to dig into our pockets and give them 1000 of dollers each week now.
Was I happy at first 4 years ago NO.

But after seeing what OUR COUNTRY did by coming together as a nation and showing true CANADIAN PRIDE

You cant pay for that ALL OF CANADA needed something to cheer this turned into that!!!!was it planned that way nope thats for sure!!!look at how people would sing O CANADA AT A WHIM!!!

With all that has happened with the economy and doom this last couple of years we as the people of this fine country needed something to let loose and party and as true canadian people we did in a big way, money well worth spent!!!!

AS MOLSON WOULD SAY

I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!</u>

And damn proud too

WOLF

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by holmes

agree tenfold wolf...makes for a good mastercard commercial eh?...the feeling,ambience,and atmosphere were priceless...

Careful holmes.....VISA was the official card of the Olympics; VANOC could be watching!! ;)

Wolf....I absolutely agree. [8D]

Back