GO-CANADA!

Agree on the Nash thing; bad coaching decision.

Well dudes... was I right about my statement early on when I said,
"Iginla will be a force."

Nearly a second HT last night.

Watched the Rochette girl skate the - 'Skate of her life' last night; heart-wrenching.

Louie will rise under pressure, he always does and I predict we Canucker's will not soon forget the next five-days of hockey.

Chris: I agree with you that more teams are moving to par with Canada. Problem is, us Canadian's are conditioned to expect miracles when our boys step on the ice because that's what often happens.

Remember - 'the War of 72'?

It shaped both, our capacity to play the game under extreme duress, and the world's perception of us.

Bring-on Ovetchkin!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Two more, a gold and silver in womens Bobsled!!!!!!!!!

Go Canada Go!!!!!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

What a game! Hockey at it's very best. Makes the Germans not even look too bad now! Lol...
But women hockey really is a joke. A medal just handed away - while other athletes have to give their performance of their life... Hmm

quote:Originally posted by SerengetiGuide

WHAT A DAY TO BE CANADIAN!!!! :D:D:D:D:D 4 medals, 1st and 2nd in bobsled and an epic win over Russia in hockey...sweden will be in trouble if we play like that!! ;)

I thought we were embarrassing choke artists? Careful getting on and off the wagon. Either way canada did look great today and looks poised to win more. To bad i just found out my buddy had to give up our tickets to the semis [xx(]

Louie got tested a few times and held up pretty good. Was only truly 'beaten' once.

Glad to see Getzlaf and Perry finally showed at the party.
Great job shutting down the Russian big-guns.

This will be Canada's best games ever and it's happening right here on our turf!

Our Father, who art in GM Place, hockey be thy name, thy will be done. GOLD to be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS, give us this day, our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who crosscheck against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory, in the name of the fans, CANADA and the HOLY PUCK. AMEN

ANOTHER GOLD!!!!!!!

great game ladies!!!!!

Sure the womens hockey is not that competative, but at one time neither was mens hockey. Russia and Canada were it.

Sounds like the fins and a sweds are going to start dumping more $$$ into womens hockey.

Was good game against our arch rivals!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

That was a good game. More than even a 2-0 score would indicate.
Our goalie and the fans were the deciding factor in that one IMO

Yeah... full credit to the Slovak's, they brought it on at the end.

Our 'D' better get their ****-together if we expect to do the Yanks on Sunday.

Question: Is it kosher to start drinking beer at noon on Sunday?

Now we are tied for the MOST GOLD EVER in the Winter Olympics!!!!!!

One more tomorrow boys!!!

Looks like we will be beating our best ever medal haul at these games!!!

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!

Been a fun 15 days.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Yeah...

Question: Is it kosher to start drinking beer at noon on Sunday?

I sure hope so I plan on starting around 11

i remember the last time we won the gold in hockey, pub opened early made breakfeasts and served beer:D[:p], what a day that was, hopefully just as good

johnnycash.jpg

Back