Glow Purple Flashers......

Roofus...I will p.m. you...

Matt(Supertackle):-------Yes.... I am familiar with the prodecure for O'ki and also their flasher types. I was going to ask you if your Deep Purple Cop car that you sell on e-bay was a "custom" finish. But obviously it isn't because Roofus owns one.

Their online catalog should be a guide to what is available to everybody...not just wholesalers.....because that is where the stores and anybody else direct you to whenever they are in doubt.........

The favorite response of any five-dollar -an -hour hires in any store anywhere these days when they don't have the knowledge to answer a product question:- "Do you have a computer?...you can check out their website...."

and even if it is on a Vancouver Island website, there's no guarantee you can get anything you see there.....because most of the local tacklemakers cater to International, Great lakes , and U.S. markets long before British Columbians.

I blacklighted the Purple Onion in total darkness......it colored exactly like a UV body flasher should....and glowed a nice blue......the dark purple stripe changes slightly to a more redder purple.

Roofus...I will p.m. you...

Matt(Supertackle):-------Yes.... I am familiar with the prodecure for O'ki and also their flasher types. I was going to ask you if your Deep Purple Cop car that you sell on e-bay was a "custom" finish. But obviously it isn't because Roofus owns one.

Their online catalog should be a guide to what is available to everybody...not just wholesalers.....because that is where the stores and anybody else direct you to whenever they are in doubt.........

The favorite response of any five-dollar -an -hour hires in any store anywhere these days when they don't have the knowledge to answer a product question:- "Do you have a computer?...you can check out their website...."

and even if it is on a Vancouver Island website, there's no guarantee you can get anything you see there.....because most of the local tacklemakers cater to International, Great lakes , and U.S. markets long before British Columbians.

O'Ki has a 100% fill rate on their orders. They are the manufacturer and will make any item that they offer in their catalogue and also will make custom flasher combinations by the dozen. The process or time it takes to make a product depends on how busy they are. Their factory is located in Sidney on Vancouver Island. They make their own blades on site using injection molding machines.

I have nothing bad to say about OK'i products. Good people to deal with.

The flashers that I have currently are all stock factory combinations that are offered through their wholesalers list of products. If I were to order every possible pattern of flasher I would need a warehouse the size of Costco.

As far as I know, the commercial fishermen still want a solid red blade, 2BB, with the simple old pattern tape on both sides. But you can never sell those to a sporty because they just plain don't look good dangling from your nipples.

Actually you can sell them to a sporty..........Pac Net and Twine has a wall full of double BB flashers.....I've bought a few myself over time.

Double BB are good for when you're running bait.....

Bluish one under blacklight is a Purple Onion.

Green one is a Plaid Chartreuse.

red one is Hotspot red with UV tape on it.

003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't have a glow blade.......and there's no scale pattern. It's only glowing from blacklight UV reaction.....

If you are referring to the one in the pic.......

Back