Forum members BOATS

Here's my Robalo R2160, powered by a Mercury 225 Offshore and a 9.9 Mercury Bigfoot kicker on a stainless steel pod with full swim grid and a new transom.Boat and Truck.jpgMy Boat.jpg

Finally a water pic.
been cruizin the waters around Vancouver in this one since march when I brought it up from the south, the old explorer is still out there
it's just not mine anymore

outaline.jpg

Nice Tim, missed you out there last time...I'll getchya on the next pass! Great lookin vessel of mass destruction!

Hey Nick,
I think we were at opposite ends of the troll that day lol,
Yea I like it esp the 9-1/2' beam and yes it has been pretty destructive so far, only had a couple no fish days
Hoping to get the family out for some overnighters with it

Thought i would get this thread going again. Here is my boat a 18' 1992 Hourston with a 150 Merc and 9.8 nissan. Its a fishing machine.

Boat 1.jpg

Boat 2.jpg

boat 3.jpg

Boat 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New to me 77' 24' Zeta. Just finishing up the trailer overhaul, new brakes an drums, new brake lines an surge actuator coupler. Then it will be water test time :)

Here is my first boat. I love it! She is the bet purchase I have every made.
image.jpg

She has a new Yamaha 90 on her now though

Here is my first boat. I love it! She is the bet purchase I have every made.

She has a new Yamaha 90 on her now though

You can't go wrong with an Arima! :cool:

You can't go wrong with an Arima! :cool:

/agree....

Well never did get an action shot on the water before...so thought I would post it now....19 foot arima seachaser...The one picture that is blurry shows the great deck space, in a relatively small package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice boat,burnsy22. Wow does it ever have a dance floor!! Great to have that kind of space,especially when you got
a hog on. Makes all the difference in the world!! The more I see those Arima's around,the more I like em.

Nice boat,burnsy22. Wow does it ever have a dance floor!! Great to have that kind of space,especially when you got
a hog on. Makes all the difference in the world!! The more I see those Arima's around,the more I like em.

I really think they are the perfect inside boat...If I was on the west coast I would have to step up to something with a deeper V...But it is good on fuel and does everything I want it to.

Well I bought another boat, this will be 3 for the year my wife loves me haha. It's been a long time coming I have wanted a c dory for the last 5 years. It's about the only cruiser I can tow with a Tacoma and the boat had some great features, sink, stove, heater sleeps 3 and the boat is easy on fuel. So far its been working really well for me but I'm working on some new mods and will post pics of the mods as I get to the. My boats names are normally called obsession or second obsession but this boat is ANOTHER OBSESSION.
60c366ef317e8ee999101e11145df398.jpg

997db80aa4a5023fd6dab575c9ac244c.jpg

4bf3bae962a25e35c472b2699fb9cfda.jpg

678b1c6ee71b60a24351f5f40b505939.jpg

2fc95e9b7abb74af81ccb7742b490dc2.jpg

Sold it I missed having a bed, on long days on the water everyone has chance for a nap.

Sold it I missed having a bed, on long days on the water everyone has chance for a nap.
Nice boat. I used to have a 22 C-Dory before buying my current TomCat. Have you joined the C-Brats? Lots of good info on that site re: mods etc.

Yes I have join c brats and been using that site of info for years, c brats is a great site and aid to C Dory owners and all boaters!

Well I bought another boat, this will be 3 for the year my wife loves me haha. It's been a long time coming I have wanted a c dory for the last 5 years. It's about the only cruiser I can tow with a Tacoma and the boat had some great features, sink, stove, heater sleeps 3 and the boat is easy on fuel. So far its been working really well for me but I'm working on some new mods and will post pics of the mods as I get to the. My boats names are normally called obsession or second obsession but this boat is ANOTHER OBSESSION.
]

Hard to believe you are still married. You must tell her you keep making money off all of these boat transactions. lol.

Nice Rig

Back