Forum members BOATS

Hard to believe you are still married. You must tell her you keep making money off all of these boat transactions. lol.

Nice Rig

No kidding, I'm still in the doghouse for buying my first boat, 15 years ago. And now that I'm selling my third, that's not even good enough.lol

you guys need to practice boat tax... 10% of every dollar spent goes towards my wife keeping her mouth shut....i let REB in on this and he said it works,, for now.

Nice tupperware boat there JAC.... they finally pulled ya onto the dark side... Sculpin not gonna be happy ;):D

Kidding aside ... Congrats on a very nice boat!!

cheers

Yuppers, the 10% sucks to give up to the wife. but the silence is worth it to me. Well worth it.

My Wolf
Stupid Terry, pull in the fender
Thanks for the pic trophywife

Attachments

• IMG_0639-1.jpg
    IMG_0639-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,290
Thanks JAC. It is a tank. New to me this year.

I like the c dory. i have never been on one, must cut through nicely.

Nice rig I like the bow pulpit is that a searunner or ocean pro? I had a hewes before make sure to spray salt away on the window gaskets wear they join on each window. Those gaskets collect salt and corrode the paint just a tip I thought you may want to know.

It is a searunner. Sometimes I wish I would have went for the Ocean Pro but the searunner hasn't disappointed me yet. Ok, I just picked up some salt away. thanks for the tip

Hey folks,
thought I'd post up a pick of the Reel Loco, I've had this boat for just over a year now put lots of hours on it in that time. Love the boat just wish they didn't paint the exterior.

Can't forget the hard working deck hand:

I like the boat Rapid. Ive seen it go by my place a few times, as I believe you are just down the road from me. Nice dog bed!!!

Finish buissness would be the guy to ask about the etecs

The Etec is a sweet powerplant to have hanging off the back. No problems with mine. I would buy another if I had to tomorrow.

Lordship marine is a good place for all things Etec in vancouver.

Thanks gents, like the Hewes Big-griff looks like a well designed boat, what size yami are you running. I'm out in Cedar if you see my boat in the yard come on by for a pint. J

It just has a single 150 on it. Works good on it. Cheap to run and gets about 40 mph loaded up. Figured you were in cedar, Im just up the road towards the school.
Thanks gents, like the Hewes Big-griff looks like a well designed boat, what size yami are you running. I'm out in Cedar if you see my boat in the yard come on by for a pint. J

Back