Forum members BOATS

Well not really a picture, but here is our newish baby. 22' Blackman, she's an 84 but we've managed to calm her tempermental side and get her fishing. Forgive the guy on the net, it was his first try at a salmon! Vid is from sept/oct of 2012, lots of changes since then, we're now getting her rigged up for hali fishing.
[Gyw4huHvYIc] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyw4huHvYIc

Well not really a picture, but here is our newish baby. 22' Blackman, she's an 84 but we've managed to calm her tempermental side and get her fishing. Forgive the guy on the net, it was his first try at a salmon! Vid is from sept/oct of 2012, lots of changes since then, we're now getting her rigged up for hali fishing.
[Gyw4huHvYIc] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyw4huHvYIc

Thanks for your video. Great song by Ash Grunwald. Love the old school reels and looks like the crab gods were good to you.

Seawolf 25

A couple more shots of the Seawolf we use up around Malcolm Island.

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,719
  • stern.jpg
    stern.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,716
  • strider.jpg
    strider.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,715
Cheers All ... my radar arch was custom manufactured by Nautical Creations and it is one of the best investments I have made. The arch was fabricated and shipped to Port Angeles and I walked on the ferry from Victoria, went to Port Angeles where the arch was waiting, I loaded it on a hand truck and was on the same ferry home - NO waiting (I did not wish to pay broker fees or delivery fees and Nautical Creations has a great USA shipping rate). The arch was in 4 pieces and was a snap to complete and install. The design and fabrication was effortless as I was patiently walked through the process and ensured everything was perfect before they began ... and has remained so ever since. This was indeed one of those magical moments when the product was better than what they advertised - and I received full value for my dollar. I am looking at a new vessel and would not hesitate a moment to contact Nautical Creations to begin the process again.

Would you show a listing for your boat with the details or pm me?

Back