Forum members BOATS

Just curious... Was the liquor misspelling on purpose. I thought it was and makes it even more funny

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366161503.439790.jpgshe back on the trailer now and going out for her second voyage on the waterfront this Friday no pics of her in the water yet only been out once

Nice rig man. Can you share some info about her? Length, beam, power, and ok everyting lol. Cool looking boat! Thanks for posting.

20ft 8.6 beam 2006 suzuki df 200 with new power head 2011 9hp high thrust yam. Built on knapp island in 93 by the guy that now owns Armstrong( one of his first boats)been restoring her slowly since dec when I bought it. She's a walk around with a two person pilot house. In the welder right now getting self ailing deck adjusted and live well

20ft 8.6 beam 2006 suzuki df 200 with new power head 2011 9hp high thrust yam. Built on knapp island in 93 by the guy that now owns Armstrong( one of his first boats)been restoring her slowly since dec when I bought it. She's a walk around with a two person pilot house. In the welder right now getting self ailing deck adjusted and live well

That's cool for sure. I love rare boats. Especially rare aluminum boats.

Post up some pic's of her before and after in the boats section. Would be cool to see some more of her. There are lot's of alloy owners on here.

Cheers,
Sculpin

My 22' Almar, 300 Suzuki, T-8 Yami, started out as a police patrol boat, pulled the 454 gas hog that was in it, added the pod to the back for the outboards. 117 gallons of fuel gives a great range.

Attachments

• IMG_4137.jpg
    IMG_4137.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,836
  • IMG_3696.jpg
    IMG_3696.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,835
My 22' Almar, 300 Suzuki, T-8 Yami, started out as a police patrol boat, pulled the 454 gas hog that was in it, added the pod to the back for the outboards. 117 gallons of fuel gives a great range.
Might need a little weight in the bow ;-)

Sweet rig, why do you need a live well?

300 on a 22 that must be one quick commute!!
How do you like it compared to the old I/O?
Have almost the same configuration ex-patrol 24ft aluminum with 496mag Mercguzzler and can't say the thought hadn't crossed my mind to go the outboard route.
cheers

Nice rig!
Love the prop walk, had a buddy who did that one time, stood it right up and came down sideways, talk about deer in the headlights,

It does scoot right along, tops out about 55 knots when it is lightly loaded. It is much nicer without the I/O setup. Weighs less, flat deck in back, and gets much better mpg.

19' Apollo, dad bought new in '78 re powered in the 90's with a mercuiser 3.0L then sat and never used till I brought it back to life 5 years ago, I added HDS 7, Scotty electric riggers, Merc pro kicker with TR1 Gold auto pilot and re stitched the top.

photo.jpg$T2eC16RHJHUFFiuH,FnzBRkYPDW2Ng~~48_20.JPG$T2eC16Z,!)UE9s3wDbIuBRkYOiBoPQ~~48_20.jpg

New to me - 1978 20 ft double eagle. Looking forward to dropping her in the water this saturday in Sooke, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Back