Favorite anchovy teaser/ flasher combo

tidal shot

Crew Member
What's everyone's favorite combo when fishing with anchovies?

My go to combo is the purple haze teaser and flasher, second is gold and red hotspot with glow green teaser head.

Glow green or Chartruse teaser Rhys Davies teaser with either a red/silver or red/gold HotSpot, when I fished on the coast.

Cheers

SS

blue/glo flasher/blue spackle teaser or a bloody nose

It often ends up being a purple flasher of some type, and the teaser depends on what is working...often it will be either glow white, peanut butter, clear blue, purple flash or a custom 727 pattern.

Gold Betsy and white glow.

After reading these responses and the responses from the hoochie flasher thread, assuming everyone chiming in catches fish, it seems anything will work... All combos are reasonable and the tackle suppliers are making a ton of money!

Purplehaze hotspot with purple haze rhye davis anchovy special, my second would be green-glow/chrome flasher dimpled hotspot with green UV anchovy special, Also lets not forget the medium jughead with 5inch anchovy.

Red/chrome hotspot with Chrome Rhys Davis original for sunny days. Purple Onion Hotspot and chrome or purple flash classic Rhys Davis for cloudy days, flash if it's really cloudy, chrome if just overcast.

Lime and lemon hot spot flasher with 602 RDAS my second would be Nookita flasher with clear blue RDAS.

Purple/green UV Krippled Anchovy with a Pal #3 dodger, yup ,that's the ticket!

The derby winner rocks a dodger. Your not the only hog hunter I know who does that. Hmmm Me thinks grandpa's old box might be getting a digging thru!

Fo me I like my Green Onion UV and bloodynose.

chartreuse with a glow eye stuck on,flasher purple frame with gold mirror. anchovies never come offshore.

Back