Derby's Canuck emporium

I thought the Canucks won 2-1 over the Hacks in a shootout?? Making Luongo the winner?
He's been dynamite lately for me in my Yahoo hockey draft :)

fixed it for ya......:cool:......holmes*

217656_10150232960001427_534336426_9017563_4500978_s.jpg

What did you think of the game holmes.
Not bad for a choker.
Kokanee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yup... Coilers got one too. Glad we got the two though

What did you think of the game holmes.

Kokanee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Holmo is famous for his side bets...not sure if he drinks them before he pays out...:confused: :D

This goal tending controversy is great, our tenders stock keeps going up!!

IMO in this short season back stops need to stay healthy & they should keep both Shinds & Lou

Quote: krunkle head

Hit my flood post limit
So I will cause some controversy & nudge some Bh fans

The only way the Haks have a chance of making it past the first round is if they make a deal for Lou in return for a back up goal tender & Bolland...............

sooooooooooooo..........huh??????...........holmes *

[ZpmIBJ_MKas] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmIBJ_MKas&list=FLI2ideGhDa4rb8Glk2u1QiQ& index=3

**** you have not'n to shake that stick @

My Nucks will not move a player until it betters the team
If they trade with the Haks, it's not to dump a ****** player but to gain a better one
Right now we have great goal tenders ( Snides will shake it off )
Good frick'n luck if Crawford doesn't get injured ...............any ways Haks SUK

next time u comment, can you please make some sense?...thanks...;):D......holmes*

Come on buddy, with all the intellectual stimulus coming from Nuck’s camp... it would make more sense defecting to our happy home ;)

but my team is sooo in first place...so all is well....:p....holmes*

Soooooo what does that matter .....I would rather have my team firing on all cylinders and total healthy going in the play off than hot out the gates then fall flat on there collective faces.... :) Just saying :)

It's kind of a shame that the Canucks have to play in that bottom feeding division there in. Now with the shortened season and the requirements to play all your divisions teams so often it should pad out Vans league standings enough to make the playoffs. Unfortunately it can't prepare them for what they will face once they get there. Just sayin.;) eman

Back