Derby's Canuck emporium

Hmmm... I think I have a couple drinks coming my way..... the best part..they were won in .. wait for it.. oh a shoot out... Wasn't that Lou in net :)......man thoses drinks are going to taste so good..... :)

Hawks LOST ,Nucks win!

That should have posted to the Hawks thread..... just to rub it in. They got a point though.....Unfortunately.
smiley_coffee.gif

THE HAWKS, dont have one single loss in the lost column.....:p..holmes*

read the stats fine print...a craphaks loss is a win in our column :p

hahahaha, why water?....lmao....holmes*

mabey because of electrolyte light loss due to all the tears you shed because the craphawks **** the bed. :)

I think you mentioned stretcher? Good thing they needed it for Bolland :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Score says it all....Shat Hawks 1; Nucks 2. End of story. I hear they have nice plastic bed sheets for them Shat Hawks so they don't stain the bed.

If I get to work in the morning and this thread is nuked. I'm gunna be pissed.

Pipe'r doon :D

hahahahahaaha the crapnuck bandwagoneers are the funniest fans in all of the NHL....not to worry, next crapnuck loss and all the fans will be asking for a complete dismatling of the team.....i know how it works....;)....holmes*

Whatever dude.......your team that you babble about on here over and over lost to the Canucks. End of story.....nothing more to say. Your team came to Vancouver and lost......a game that I even thought they were gonna win. So.......go spew your poop elsewhere......you.....lost. ;)

hahahahahaaha the crapnuck bandwagoneers are the funniest fans in all of the NHL....not to worry, next crapnuck loss and all the fans will be asking for a complete dismatling of the team.....i know how it works....;)....holmes*

you better not be talking about me cuase other then the short stint I did with LA because I loved Gretzky and wanted to wear black (teenager yr rolli eyes) Ive been a Canuck fan. I dont get how you can live here and not. What I hate are the playoff band wagoners who dont watch unless they make it.

Back