Derby's Canuck emporium

em,last game in Van your team set the bar with a loss..:p

Not much into any pissing match there hambone. Just stating not only my observations but what is considered by many to be an imbalance in league structure. Not a reflection on Vancouver's abilities at all. League restructuring was already put forth and was postponed but I'm sure will be introduced in the off season.;) eman

I just like giving you Hack fans a hard time when you show up in this thread, all in good fun. :cool:
Holmes... Enough from you. No one needs 30 posts of your junk in here :D

Nice to see both teams doing well... Hopefully another play off clash in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kesler back this week......?:D

I feel bad for Malholtra as he's pretty much been cut by the team (long term IR). Gillis made the right decision though, Manny isnt even half as effective as he was before that eye injury.

Would hate to be a Sens fan right now... Spezza and now Karlsson. Brutal.

Kesler back this week......?:D

I feel bad for Malholtra as he's pretty much been cut by the team (long term IR). Gillis made the right decision though, Manny isnt even half as effective as he was before that eye injury.

Would hate to be a Sens fan right now... Spezza and now Karlsson. Brutal.

His contract will be paid out, and he may retire. Sounds like he never fully recovered from the injury. Hope to see him back, but kinda doubt it.

is raining men or ymca choices?...those would suit them......gonna go with 4-2 for the STARS tonite......:D.....holmes*

I'm going the other way perhaps :)... .Dallas has been letting in a lot of goals of late & the Nucks have always had there number.... 5-2 Nucks & Kessler gets a goal... :)

Dallas got killed in Calgary, which means they've hit rock bottom so I think it's going to be a close one.

3-1 Canucks

That 3 fight stretch was pretty funny...... I think we had the lower hand though

And now its tied.... I see holmo has given this thread a one star rating... Jerk.. Put 'er up to five, voting now

HAHA...was there a poll?.....what exactly does "most" consist of?.....no smart azz answers like 50.000001%....:p...if you don't like it, well, then leave, or there is this handy feature called ignore...try it out sometime......holmes*

Actually you were the one that had a temper tantrum and left. Why did you come bacK? Were you lonely? lol

Back