CBD oil

sister justs started it for her arthritis just curious as different measurements/units get thrown around - she is using 600mg potentcy but 1/2 a dropper (twice a day) which is 1 ml daily was the recommended amount. Does that sound right??

Last edited:
Can’t seem to get into the cannibiscare website, any other reputable online sources

Get high with rc planes and drones .To be on drugs meds one form or another .impairs you and and others and may require you to attend the rcmp outpost or hospital.not fun to coach if everyone has differant beliefs.

Hmmm not on there anymore. They had two kinds a couple weeks ago. I guess supply is an issue. They weren't cheap either. 4 seeds for $77 shipped
Wow what a deal. Lol

What’s wrong with https://www.bccannabisstores.com ? That’s where I bought my seeds and cbd oil from. Ships in a few days. There’s also some other stores that are licensed to sell/ship
whats word on CBD there? Seems only oils with THC above the typ threshold are on there...pretty damn frustrating - you can get from US sources but you need medical forms. I'm still pretty damn confused on legality of the <.3 CBD oils!

whats word on CBD there? Seems only oils with THC above the typ threshold are on there...pretty damn frustrating - you can get from US sources but you need medical forms. I'm still pretty damn confused on legality of the <.3 CBD oils!
I bought cbd pills from aurora that are all cbd, no thc. I don’t see them on the website right now. The stock that they have changes weekly. They probably are still figuring out what is popular and what not and then in a few months they will have stock of the products that people want.

I have used some cbd oil from a company in Arizona that is 600 mg I think in a liquid dropper form. It’s good. 5 drops in the morning and 5 at night.

I bought cbd pills from aurora that are all cbd, no thc. I don’t see them on the website right now. The stock that they have changes weekly. They probably are still figuring out what is popular and what not and then in a few months they will have stock of the products that people want.

I have used some cbd oil from a company in Arizona that is 600 mg I think in a liquid dropper form. It’s good. 5 drops in the morning and 5 at night.
hmm, yeah, i'm using a small supply of 1000mg that I got from my sister in Ontario, but almost out - I'd really like to use Charlottes Web which I know is best of the best, but as said, need either US address or medical forms still....but why? Isn't it fully legal up here now? Such a grey area still it seems. Where did you get the stuff from Arizona?

I get my stuff from emblemcannabis.com They are in Ont I think. Good service. Order one day, ship the next and receive the next. The CBD is amazing. Inflammation and pain control no more Advil or Ibu.

Back