CBD oil

hmm, yeah, i'm using a small supply of 1000mg that I got from my sister in Ontario, but almost out - I'd really like to use Charlottes Web which I know is best of the best, but as said, need either US address or medical forms still....but why? Isn't it fully legal up here now? Such a grey area still it seems. Where did you get the stuff from Arizona?
It was from Urbal Active. Can't bring it across the border though.

My buddy has numerous types of 1000mg version that he gets locally here at a shop in Vancouver. He has a medical card though so I'm not sure if regular people can get it.

It was from Urbal Active. Can't bring it across the border though.

My buddy has numerous types of 1000mg version that he gets locally here at a shop in Vancouver. He has a medical card though so I'm not sure if regular people can get it.
yeah...thats what makes no sense to me. Before Oct, sure, but its legal now so why still a need for medical card? As I understand, it seems to relate to government going through each product and approving formulations prior to going out to market. That could take 20 years though! lol Kind of ridiculous for something that has zero amount of 'mind altering' ability to it!

I get my stuff from emblemcannabis.com They are in Ont I think. Good service. Order one day, ship the next and receive the next. The CBD is amazing. Inflammation and pain control no more Advil or Ibu.
are you getting it with thc or Emblem oil 0:20 CBD? It appears that is the only one that doesn't also have THC

If you need CBD oil, just go into a dispensary and ask for it. You may be surprised at how easy it is to buy.
Stosh

the stuff has done wonders on my elbows.. and a couple of my fingers... to many i guess :) :)

Back