CBD oil

scott craven

I was a skeptic, but since I've used it for a while I really think it works.
It' a natural anti-inflammatory agent that helps with arthritis.
Has anybody tried it ?

Have a buddy that has a bad back and he swears it helps with the pain. Doesn't get rid of it, but does reduce the pain.

Where do u guys get it? I’d like to find a clean legit source. I’ve read there is a lot of garbage low grade stuff out there.

I use a medical grade 25:1 CBD for arthritis in my hands and it works great, I have a prescription for it and get it from a licensed producer,
my old dog is on the pet version also for her arthritis, definitely has given her a little more mobility

Where do u guys get it? I’d like to find a clean legit source. I’ve read there is a lot of garbage low grade stuff out there.
this is the biggest supplier in NA (just went public) - I would have total faith buying from them https://www.cwhemp.com/ Curious on local 'cheaper' sources though if someone can vouch for the product of course!

edit: hmm...looking further, you need exemption from health canada to order it...so about those local options???

Pineapple Express on Esquimalt rd offers it from a few different manufacturers, in different forms. So does Farm on Hillside. I use the tincture drops under the tongue. I take just before bedtime because it can make you a little drowsy. Besides CBD I take turmeric capsules everyday. And occasional acupuncture. All of this combined has helped my bad shoulder - arthritis, bone spurs, inflammation, and torn rotator cuff. I haven’t had much pain for the last 6/8 months. I prefer doing this than taking anti-inflammatory meds and pain killers - no side effects.
My 2 cents
Stosh

My sister in law researched this stuff extensively for my bro in law to help with terrible anxiety. he started taking it and it was a game changer for him. but you have to be careful as to the source. some of the suppliers are shady as hell and how they extract the actual oil is done by several methods ie chemical extraction. this leaves you with an impure product that also has other chemicals mixed in. basically like anything do your research.

I would also say to buy from a reputable source.
the store I visited was very professional.
What store would that be Scott if you don't mind me asking

On Scott St yet. Lol

Locks like most shops are going to close until they get issued licenses so one might have to up their supply.

Back