Browns Bay Chum Derby!!!!!!! 4th Year For SFBC

I also have a spare ticket.

My longtime first mate and chief bottle watcher, Rick "The Maytag Man" also cancelled.

Something about the wifes birthday or some flimsy excuse. Can you believe it????????????

Tough to get back on as a crew member once you bail. However I have to say that the winner of the Derby two years ago, Copper 2, is back and ready to fish as well as his a buddy of ours.

Warning, don't park too close to his tent trailer. He's not allowed to sleep on the boat due to a major snoring problem, which gets even worse when drinking. Uh oh!!!!!!

I just got back from Mexico and now the best fishing weekend of the year is approaching fast. Tough month on the liver.

Cheers

Kelly

I try to work as little as possible these days. Kind of like what you are doing, according to your Dad. :D

Looking foward to some good fishing and great times!
Does anyone remember what last years winners trolling speed was?
That will be the key to taking honors.
Good luck,all. :)

Thank you. Some may find my ? stupid but I think it is very relevent to success.
I appreciate you telling me/forum. :)

C.S. is known for being a swell guy.

Don't miss it you knob! Kill that thing fast and come bbq up some fresh backstraps with the scallops!!!

What? Scallops?

Hmmm

Gimee the gaff!!!

Hi
I'm definitely looking for a couple (2) of share tickets. How do I get in contact? I live in Pt Alberni and I'm coming in Friday night.
Thanks

Tubby your looking for 2 tickets? I have two more guys to ask if they cant go the tickets yours.

Ps Baddog work comes between fishing trips. Our game plan this year is the same as last year.... Follow you guys and get as close as possible. We even got the RCMP megaphone warmin up so you guys can stay updated:D

Osama Bin Hopper Hey jeff I have been trying to send you an email but there bouncing back give me a call 248-7438 thanks Mark

Hello All

Sorry I have not been involved much this year now that I'm running my own marketing company it can be very time consuming.

I have been so busy since returning from the Lodge was hoping to use and stay on the 29.5 Proline but they sent two matching Suzuki 300's so the boat won't be ready as waiting for a counter rotating engine to show up. Joe my fishing partner will be in Alberta working and Jonnie 5 my back up can't make it either. Oh well!!!!

Hoping to still come up and meet with everyone but to fish??????? I may just help out with the derby instead.

Osama give me a call my new contact numbers are home: 250-337-4081 or cell: 250 202-6415

Cheers

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

www.goldriverfishinglodge.com
www.moutchabay.com/
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

Baddog..I would like your spare ticket..consider it SOLD! I will pm ya!

So what channel on the radio does SFBC want to use for the Derby?

Back