Browns Bay Chum Derby!!!!!!! 4th Year For SFBC

MyEscape

Well it is time to start planning for October one of the best weekends for the boys / men to get together and have a weekend of fun, camping, fishing and just a little bit of partying. Last year there was about 70 of us. Will let you know soon about the dates etc.... Will be one of the best years ever as they have pushed the date back later but that also means better chance of rain.[xx(] Will dig in and fill you in when I come out from the lodge Sept 15th however will let you know ASAP when and where tickets can be bought, info about moorage and camping details.

Hope To See You All There
Cheers ME

ps Hoping this year to be in a BIG boat MyEscape #1 is close to going into retirement. It has been a great boat but I need bigger boat to have more people fishing with me and for my future plans of eco tours and guiding. I have caught 8 foot itus looking to upgrade to a 22 to 24 foot winter project Next boat name is Voodoo Thing (Mabye) now that I am single and dont need an escape [:0]

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

www.goldriverfishinglodge.com
www.moutchabay.com/
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

I am going to plan on it this year for the first time. Tired of reading about! Keep us posted.

I missed last years but went the two previous years. I will be there especially after hearing they are moving the dates.

Living the dream

Haven't missed a year yet....
Will be there one way or the other.
WOLF.....COFFEE TIME![:p]

boc

Yep, we'll be there again too.

Should have Copper 2 along as well as Rick the Cabin Boy.

Always fun, this year should be no different.

Already booked in.It's the 24,25,26 Oct

Hey Chris

I appreciate the offer and will gladly take you up on it. See if Mr. Happy can bring a smile with him this year. It's always a good time for sure. Hard to not enjoy yourself at this event. I'll see if Copper 2 can bring some more sake.

Cya soon

where do I get my tickets and what is the cost????

Thanks, GB

Cost!!![:0][:0][:0]
A couple years off your liver for some, pride for others.....

Usually $10.00 per rod per day, with a limit of 300 tickets sold.
Launch is usually free at Browns, and moorage is reduced for those that don't want the hassle of trying to launch with 100 other boats on a single ramp.

All proceeds go to the Greenway Trust for local Salmon programs.

Good time to start a couple more threads for rides needed and rides offered and of course, one to dis' your competition.

boc

I would be very interested. Get to meet all the forum members. I have family in Campbell River that may need some fishing lessons lol.

Likely be there again this year. Might be looking for a ride, so if anyone out there is willing to put up with this rowdy burned out redneck of a guide through the Derby, shoot me an E...

Cheers,
Nog

Phoned last Sunday to find out the dates and booked the cabin and moorage,tickets.The lady told me the dates were Oct 24-25.hope she was right.Kelly was that you and your Buddys in the open boat that looked like drowned rats last year,if so we had lunch with you on the Sunday before the weigh in.

Hahaha yes i forgot about that! Was a wet one for sure. Will be nice to have a roof this year on the new boat. Thanks for the info ill start plannin

Ya,I was thinking when I heard that you got a new boat that a top would be good for the derby.Hope to see you again.We will be there first thing friday.

Back