Blackhawks 2010-2011

haha

iv'e got Nhl Center Ice , i get ta see alot of games , by no means am i saying there gonna win the Stanley Cup , but , hard to listen to
guys that say they suck or there done,,,, Trust me , when there on , " there on " a very dangerous team still...there are teams that have a capability to find an extra gear when it really matters , i think they may be one of them... Ur right therace is insane , some pretty good hockey to come still , i still think they will make it through ,

Now how bout them Oilers.......ughhhh....still luv my boys !!!

Oh my god..........you just stated that on a wide open hockey forum in the middle of a thread about the defending Stanley Cup Champions??? :eek: FD......you got ballz man! :p (mind you they will likely be pretty good in a couple of years....with Souray off the books)

Chicago is no slouch.....but after the Final last year when they beat my Flyers I have this disgusting taste in my mouth and haunting dreams after seeing that Hawks flag flying in Critter Cove. :p I thought I was in Illinois and should break out my bass fishing gear. :D

Only "good thing" about seeing the Hawks win was 3 good Winnipeg boys hoisting it.

Chicago Blackhacks...........currently teetering halfway to 5th and halfway to 12th........"unsecurely" in 8th place with their Turconian fate firmly in the hands of their goaltending duo. :eek: :p

Godspeed.

Your probabally right ,Turco hmmmm ,,,, i think they would have a much better chance with a proven "Playoff " Goalie , like Luongo .....ughhhhh....

Holmes , sounds like ur gonna get ur balls cracked even if they were in 4th - 5 th whatever , what cha gonna do eh .

little Food for thought , What fans would be more nervous or Yappier if the Nux n Hawks meet ,, Which goalie will have more pressure to FINALLY do somthing in his career ?? time will tell i guess

lol REAL Loud.....

FD

Now how bout them Oilers.......ughhhh....still luv my boys !!!

funny how Pratt on 1040 has now changed his tune today ,

Now stated " Sure would NOT want to meet the Hawks in the first Round !!!

at the beginning of the season , said hawks will suck , and not make the play-offs....

what a bumbling idiot... he`s terrible , guess thats why he`s on radio , lol

Score is 1 - 1 - Yes , Play-off like ,

off ta da derby

later
fd

Ya holmes........one win by LA or Dallas for that game in hand they have could change things quickly. Don't get too confident....all teams go on tears.

Remember.....when the Canucks lost like once in regulation in 2 months and you still kept trashin' them?

Look at the standings.......it's still 4 points between 4th and 11th....so BE CARRRRREFULLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I just hope the Hawks are not thinking to far ahead. Concentrate on this one then go kick butt in Hogtown. Hawks 3 Canes 2.;) eman

I don't like it when your all giddy, prefer the pissed off version. ;)

Black hawks suck.......

Jus sayin

Yikes holmes.....3-0 Florida after the first!! And it's not even Turco in net! :eek:

<Edit>.....Crawford let in 3 goals on 8 shots in the first....and they have looked to the heavens for some Turconian intervention for the 2nd period.

<CRAP EDIT!!!!>.........they're comin' back holmes! 3-2 Florida as the 2nd is winding down! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holmes

well , 4th now ,

pretty good , had a feeling they'd pick it up , i still think they will get better ,

looks like most of the anti - Hawk fans have left ya alone , you must have really pissed of the ones still vulturing around , love fans that think with there hearts ,
not there brains,,,,

Hawks are DEFINATELY gonna make some noise , as i predicted , have fun...

fd

Back