Blackhawks 2010-2011

One thing more

I GUARANTEE , the Hawks will not lose there coach if they get knocked out early ,
Can Nux fans say the same ????
i truly believe AV's days are a numbered if they don't make it to atleast the Conference final....

m2b

fd

fd

IF that happened then it is for best. When the engine doesn't perform, you replace the faulty parts. But I think the engine is tuned quite nicely to run for quite a while yet.

One thing more

I GUARANTEE , the Hawks will not lose there coach if they get knocked out early ,
Can Nux fans say the same ????
i truly believe AV's days are a numbered if they don't make it to atleast the Conference final....

Agreed......especially if it is very evident that AV was outcoached AGAIN in another series like he was against Chicago last year.

Quennville.....and the "Winnipeg Connection" are the only good things I can get out about the Hawks without tasting bile in my mouth. :rolleyes: I used to be able to mention my man-crush on Sopel.....but now that he is in the dreaded red, white and blue we have decided to see "other people". :p

Cmon Pip ,

the game i watched had more than a "bit " of D , and definately more than one forwrd lline....

again , am 1040 , again, this afternoon ,quote " Really don't wanna meet the Hawks " not very confident on the media side of things....

they were posessed last night , they win VERY important games it seems like , don't cha think....

Regular Season n Play-offs , 2 diff animals , time will tell if the nux have another gear , or , have they had it pinned all season ???

FD

Unfortunately FD.....I didn't see the game last night so I can't comment on anything other than the score. Now having said that.....when you DO score 6 goals you better have some secondary and tertiary scoring. In those lower scoring games for the Hawks though the scoring I see in the boxscores is inevitably not much more than that top line or one of the top 2 d-men.

if the crapnucks dont win the cup AV is gone and the fans will as usual call for a complete dismantlement while crying in their towels, lol....holmes*

enough talk about them in this thread

I don't think it will be a dismantling of the team......like you guys were FORCED to do. But people are gonna look and it is going to come down to 3-4 factors.....AV, Lou, Twins and whether or not anyone stepped up to put up points beyond the twins. I mean really....if no one else can score and you just mess with the first line, they are an easier team to beat. (see Bfooligan/Ladd)

Point
0 pressure on the Hawks to win it all again ,
there not expected too...
I myself would not put money on anyone knocking them out !!!!
Would You ??? ( assuming they make it of course )

fd

Haha......there is a bit of irony in that statment! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Hard to Compete when your motor is made by " Volvo "
Ya Know Watta I'm Sayun "

fd

Ya........try and sell a faulty Volvo to those in Detroit; American car mecca.....and the Volvo hoisted their last cup for them...along with some Lada's etc.

One needs to look no further than their last cup in 07/08....one Yankee in their top 10 in scoring....with the same being in the top 10 in reg season with ONE Canadian.......a Newfie!!

Zetterberg, Daytsuk, Hudler, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Franzen, Kronwall, Samuelson, Filppula and Rafalski.....:eek:

Nice Try Pip ,,,,

I think your boys listed were checking the tire pressure and fluid on that era , pretty sure it was a blown big block constructed with
Stevey Y , Shanahan , Hull ,Chelios ,Draper ,Maltby ,Mcarty etc...... They were the soul that got them the cups , if ya disagree with that ,

credit ta Lidstrom though , One of the best , don't think many will follow his act , unless of course they keep screwing with the game , they
may all be wearing skirts one day , God forbid ya " Hit " someone,,,,,,,,

FD

Nice Try Pip ,,,,

I think your boys listed were checking the tire pressure and fluid on that era , pretty sure it was a blown big block constructed with
Stevey Y , Shanahan , Hull ,Chelios ,Draper ,Maltby ,Mcarty etc...... They were the soul that got them the cups , if ya disagree with that ,

Huh???? 07/08?? I'll give ya Draper, Maltby and Chelios in 07/08...but they were not the huge impact guys they were......and McCarty who played 3 games all season?

FD.....you know 07/08 was only 3 seasons ago? ;) :eek:

Regular season...... http://redwings.nhl.com/club/stats.htm?season=20072008

Playoffs.. http://redwings.nhl.com/club/stats.htm?gameType=3&season=20072008

Steve.....retired.....Shannahan....retired.......Hull.....SO TOTALLY retired in 07/08.....CHelio...going through the motions...the last time they hoisted the Cup.

The last cup they won had a team that was built with an IKEA alan key...... :p. It was totally Euro that were the impact guys on that team!

I'm referring to the Era of when Detroit did some serious damage , the Volvo ur referring in 2008 blew a headgasket..... now on sale at Ikea

If ya don't get my point , that's fine , i think most guy's do ,

Off ta the rink , I gotta game ta play...

last , please don't compare ANY Detroit team to ur Nux , just NOT right man....

FD

Last edited by a moderator:
6-2 HAWKS over the stars, cmon boys lay the boots to em....holmes*

Delusional scores appearing in both threads..........impressive, but may warrant an intervention. :p

One for holmes.........

[IikEuzPINy4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IikEuzPINy4

Canucks golf crest.jpg
Do I detect a certain uneasiness in regards to your so glorious Canucks. I've heard that if the Hawks have a choice between 7th and 8th they will blow there last game to play them. C'mon beating the Nucks is so easy. They have floated through this regular season. I don't think that the sisters will be freewheeling in the playoffs.;) eman

View attachment 1007
Do I detect a certain uneasiness in regards to your so glorious Canucks.

Geez e-man....I hope you're better at interpretting women than you are at this so called "uneasiness" about the Canucks. I'm far from uneasy nor do I read any uneasiness.....a bit concerned with Malhotra's injury, but FAR from uneasy.

Does your wife/girlfriend often tell you "you should know what I am thinking" and then when you offer your insight to what she IS thinking....you get smacked? :p

I've heard that if the Hawks have a choice between 7th and 8th they will blow there last game to play them.

That's got about the same legs as Sidney Crosby is retiring because of his concussion. :rolleyes:

C'mon beating the Nucks is so easy. They have floated through this regular season. I don't think that the sisters will be freewheeling in the playoffs. eman

How is it SO easy when they have lost less games than anyone in the league? If it WAS so easy do you not think more teams would have done it? It seems as though it wasn't just a "breeze" for your boys as they split the season series...oh and it took a shootout for you to get one of your wins.

Funny.....a team "floats" when they have not had their regular roster AT ALL in the second half of the season with a multitude of d-men missing......yet....they still keep winning!!

You sure don't need a Masters in Statistics or Angus Reid to analyze that it IS in fact easier to beat the Hawks/Turconians than it is the Canucks; the standings are not really rocket science. ;)

LATE SECOND PERIOD UPDATE!!! 3-0 Dallas......Crawford pulled after posting a .700 % through a massive 10 shots. Now.....the Turcociples are counting on their man in the last 30 minutes of the game to stop the onslaught.

6-2 HAWKS over the stars, cmon boys lay the boots to em....holmes*

Well......holmes has ZERO chance of being right in his prediction

Hawks 5 Stars 3.;) eman

e-man has a chance....but it will require 5 unanswered goals and Tearco to slow the bleeding.

Stars 4 - CrapHawks 1

And.....the voice of reason from Tofino has the most likely chance at getting close to the ACTUAL score.

holmes...e-man.....hold each other's "virtual" hand and say together....."In Turco we trust". Now try and repeat without giggling. :p

"We are all Turconians".......I wonder if that is infringement on "We are all Canucks" ????

holmes....eman........bust it out in between periods.....a dance for the boys!!!

[vf8vud4Ifjs] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf8vud4Ifjs&feature=related

Back