BLACK BOX

Yo Mamma
Checked Scotty site and yes indeed they have a pulse black box.

Have a look at this one for your opinion.

If you have any ideas on an electronic diagram. I can make the circuit board.

Davie

Yo Mamma

Davie

Yo Mamma

Davie

Yo Mamma

Davie

Ya I have not done one brave but I learn this stuff in school. Basicly a boat is a 12 volt circuit and your trying to take the 12 and variably adjust it and restrict it down to a low (.01-1.00) voltage. Do some home work on the net and drop me a email if you need any more tips.

Ya I have not done one brave but I learn this stuff in school. Basicly a boat is a 12 volt circuit and your trying to take the 12 and variably adjust it and restrict it down to a low (.01-1.00) voltage. Do some home work on the net and drop me a email if you need any more tips.

Back