BLACK BOX

A Black Box doesn't make fish bite-what it does is attract them towards the wire.
It's said to work better in crowded conditions for whatever reason.

livin' la vida pesca!

A Black Box doesn't make fish bite-what it does is attract them towards the wire.

livin' la vida pesca!

livin' la vida pesca!

livin' la vida pesca!

I use a black box, love it, wouldn't fish without it. If you are not checking your voltage regularly you are only fooling yourself. Believe me the guy in the other boat is checking his !! DIAL THEM IN!!!

I use a black box, love it, wouldn't fish without it. If you are not checking your voltage regularly you are only fooling yourself. Believe me the guy in the other boat is checking his !! DIAL THEM IN!!!

Back