A Big Thank-You To Forum Members

MyEscape

We thought it was time to say something!!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this site with a truly captive audiance, one reason why people have been members here along time.

We know that not being an Over Moderated or General Hospital Soap Opera Forum is a real bonus and is another reason why this has become a fantastic fishing forum.

There is a wealth of information thanks to every member located in the archives of this forum by just using the search feature. Many neglect to do a search or are to new to know that this feature even exists, so please be patient long timers. ;)

We want to thank those Long Time Members </u> (To many to Mention) and Major Contributors</u> (Listed Below) for there contributions which sure have been a bennifit to 1000's of others thanks to all of you. :D

WOLF Major Contributor
Posts 1740
Member Since 02/16/2004

LAST CHANCE Major Contributor
Posts 1306
Member Since 10/30/2006

R.S CRAVEN Major Contributor
Posts 1283[b/]
Member Since 12/22/2005

TAILSPIN Major Contributor
Posts 1182
Member Since 11/26/2003

KELLY Major Contributor
Posts 1123
Member Since 06/12/2004

ROE BAGS Major Contributor
Posts 1100
Member Since 11/21/2001

Concerned Angler Senior Member
Posts 946
Member Since 10/24/2001

Poppa Swiss Senior Member
Posts 945
Member Since 08/16/2006

Totally Tyee Senior Member / Moderatror
Posts 853
Member Since 12/10/2001

MyEscape Senior Member / Moderatror
Posts 808
Member Since 02/20/2004

Nedarb2 Senior Member
Posts 690
Member Since 03/18/2005

Yo Mama Senior Member
Posts 683
Member Since 03/30/2002

C.S. Senior Member
Posts 671
Member Since 08/27/2003

Dirtdog67 Senior Member
Posts 670
Member Since 11/20/2001

Blueorca Senior Member
Posts 660
Member Since 07/09/2004

Vince Gee Senior Member
Posts633
Member Since 11/10/2001

We would also like to Thank ALL</u> of the Members for there continued support of this forum.

Best Regards
Thanks For The Support
The SFBC Moderating Team

I would like to echo that. I sat reading you guys for several months before wading in and have found the forum to be very enlightening. I'm glad the seniors have the patience that must be required from time to time to endure me.:D

I've found responses on this forum to be generally well considered and respectful.

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

hey i made the list [8D]
thanks for keeping the site up and running! :D
gotta a ways to go yet:)but I wouls also like ot extend my appreciation to the long term contributors. I have found lots of valuable information from this site

Cheers

This is the best place on the net for fishing info for the west coast. Why, because the guys mentioned above are willing to share there hard earned knowledge. Thanks. Oh and thanks M.E. and the other moderators for you hard work also. You guys deserve a new server. GLG

Thank you, The SFBC Moderating Team for creating these boards. This board is the best board a I have ever been a part of. Maybe I should start this off a bit different

Hello my name is J.P. and I am addicted to fishing and the sfbc forums.
Thank you for giving me a place to go when I am sitting at home or work and the cravings are so bad from not fishing that I have a place to go. This may be a bad analogy but the sfbc forum is the methadone for my fishing addiction.

Back