best time

R

roscoe-pco

Hi guys finally back from work, was in Renfrew July 1st with limited success, when , in your opinion, is the best time for Hali fishing around Renfrew, I have a 18' custom alumi with a 175merc

Head to the "Ranch", drop it down and your on...Its been way too easy for Halis for the last month or soo!:D

pick your day if you venture to the ranch whith that size of boat it can be nasty out there,20 to 25 mile from owen point,big sea some times,flat some times,north east corner is less of a boat ride(15miles) from owen point and your staying on the inside and the fishing for haly as been as good on most days(limits in a couple hour a week ago).ROSCO Iwill be up there from the 30 of aug. to the 5 of sept. 3rd motorhome white citation on the boat launch road stop by and i will try to point you in the right direction.Shoot me an email if you want captaincoho@shaw.ca RICHARD

Coho are you going to be at the campground at renfrew marina??? That's where I will be launching from.

yes sir , my truck will be parked in front of my motorhome,sylver birtch SIERA whith harley davidson blue sticker on the tailgate stop by and we will talk.RICHARD

Thanks I will do that, We should be rolling in some time Friday night taking the 4 oclock ferry, look for a silver ranger, look forward to meeting up with you

Coho looks like my trip is postponed till the following weekend thanks so much for the offer but an emergency came up . Let me know how you do will be there the following friday, perhaps for the better it wont be as busy.

Back