RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net. SOLD

pacemaker

Hi,

I have a RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net for sale. This particular one is their Gillie model. I ordered it custom made directly from RUSHTON nets in Prince George several years ago, and simply very seldom used it. It is one of their Traditional style, with a 6 Ply bow. These are the same nets as used by a lot of the super hot-shot guys on TV.

It was custom made from tiger stripe maple burl with some darker exotic wood trim that I can’t remember right now.

The dimensions are 48” overall, opening size is 13” x 18”, handle length is 30”, with a depth of 20 1/2”

For more info on these fine work of art trout nets, you can go to their web site , RUSHTON Guide Series trout nets. Price is $75 picked up in Campbell River. I can’t remember what I paid for it originally, but it was a heckuva lot more than that. It is in virtually perfect shape with only very minor marks on it. There are no dents, divots, or cracks on it anywhere. No tears in the catch and release style mesh either.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    651.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    637 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0325.jpeg
    IMG_0325.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    923.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0323.jpeg
    IMG_0323.jpeg
    861.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi,

I have a RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net for sale. This particular one is their Gillie model. I ordered it custom made directly from RUSHTON nets in Prince George several years ago, and simply very seldom used it. It is one of their Traditional style, with a 6 Ply bow. These are the same nets as used by a lot of the super hot-shot guys on TV.

It was custom made from tiger stripe maple burl with some darker exotic wood trim that I can’t remember right now.

The dimensions are 48” overall, opening size is 13” x 18”, handle length is 30”, with a depth of 20 1/2”

For more info on these fine work of art trout nets, you can go to their web site , RUSHTON Guide Series trout nets. Price is $75 picked up in Campbell River. I can’t remember what I paid for it originally, but it was a heckuva lot more than that. It is in virtually perfect shape with only very minor marks on it. There are no dents, divots, or cracks on it anywhere. No tears in the catch and release style mesh either.
Screaming deal, I’ve got one similar and paid 350$ 15years ago

Back