282 Sailfish Wanted

draino

If you know of anyone selling a Grady 282 Sailfish please pm me as we’re hunting for one...
Thanks guys
Tight lines this season

Probably would help to know a bit more. Budget, what your range in year of boat is (ie newer than 2000), engine wanted in terms of age/hours, where you’re willing to go to purchase (ie US). There are lots in the US market and ages and price ranges are vast

Well sir those are good questions...
The budget is flexible as is the year
Mid1990s-2007 are all fine
Prices in the US are anywhere from 20-120000$ conditions setting the bar. We’d go that high on a good boat or that low and out new motors on and get er up to the standard she’d deserve.
That being said it there’s one out there needing new motors and electronics buddy and I want to know about it... thanks
With all the crap going on and traveling being nearly impossible,we’d rather drive to somewhere in bc try the boat and cut the man a check.

If you know of anyone selling a Grady 282 Sailfish please pm me as we’re hunting for one...
Thanks guys
Tight lines this season
There was one in Langley that I was looking at. Was on Craigslist. Needed new power for sure. Let me know if you want the contact. I backed out of the deal.

There was one in Langley that I was looking at. Was on Craigslist. Needed new power for sure. Let me know if you want the contact. I backed out of the deal.
Yes i would like the contact as its been a chance.
You can pm me
Thanks

Back