WTB something slightly lighter than a commander 30 and with outboards.

The work that Quinn Pearson did on my boat was far from great. Ended up suing him. If I hadn’t investigated the work he did my boat would have either sunk from the holes he left in it or burned to the ground from the wiring job. I had to completely rip out and redo every single thing he touched. 3 years later and I’m still dealing with the stuff he did on my boat...... now getting the deck refibreglassed as it has all cracked and fell apart what he did. I have over 300 photos and 15 videos of proof of workmanship.
Ouch

How about a podded 26’Commander as a trade. Just over 200 hours on engines, 4 years warranty left, new electronics, helms, engines, pod. Just needs new carpet and upholstery and she’s like new.

How about a podded 26’Commander as a trade. Just over 200 hours on engines, 4 years warranty left, new electronics, helms, engines, pod. Just needs new carpet and upholstery and she’s like new.
I thought about it actually.

Too much dance floor.

Not a chance.

God I hope not lol.

Believe me I thought the exact same thing.

I did see them and they're sweet but I assumed would come at a premium.

You can buy mine!!! :p

Just tired of being 10k'd to death.

Biggest. Reply. Everrrrrr.
One I/o is painfull 2x is like a big knife stuck in your foot, diesel to boot.hard to find the Comander style boat with outboards, unless you pod the second one lol

So this is basically the 300 for 100 again. $140k is the new 100k for boats. So can you help us by thinking about what your runner up boat was when you got the commander? It will be all the same ones in the running...

sorry you’re feeling this way about the commander buddy.

One I/o is painfull 2x is like a big knife stuck in your foot, diesel to boot.hard to find the Comander style boat with outboards, unless you pod the second one lol
There's more than just that one. The other one was actually done well too. It was listed here last year for $350k

So this is basically the 300 for 100 again. $140k is the new 100k for boats. So can you help us by thinking about what your runner up boat was when you got the commander? It will be all the same ones in the running...

sorry you’re feeling this way about the commander buddy.
Thanks man. I still like the boat. I'm not in a panic but this isn't going to be the 10 year boat I thought it was. If I end up having to run it for a couple more years it's not the end of the world. Lesson learned though.

Nice looking boat but too beat up for the wife.
These are pretty nice boats. Hard to find but I know a buddy that would probably sell his for the right price.
They are nice.

The other contenders were the Cutwater, the Skagit Orca, Sea Sport? We even looked at those Juneaus at the boat show but. I felt like the Orca XL was close but it felt very cold inside and had a narrow beam. I still like a beamier boat. Back then the budget was supposed to be 60k too! FML. Stupid boats

Do it.

This thing screams "unbalanced" just like the other one they did. "Set up for twins or single" but it doesn't have any evidence about how it will perform? Just be certain you have it surveyed and work with a friendly shop who will spend the time to rig and ballast correctly.

ok go find one if you want a better bigger for less....

now don't winge and whine just do it .... or just go drop 500k on a coastal craft 33' profish

Nice looking boat but too beat up for the wife.

They are nice.

The other contenders were the Cutwater, the Skagit Orca, Sea Sport? We even looked at those Juneaus at the boat show but. I felt like the Orca XL was close but it felt very cold inside and had a narrow beam. I still like a beamier boat. Back then the budget was supposed to be 60k too! FML. Stupid boats
Cut water are nice and have what your wife is looking for, they don’t get to many good reviews, a guy in PA had one mored close to mine a few years back and loved it, it was 26ft model with a single diesel, the one with outboard$ are nice, with the Market good luck finding one for what you want to spend

Cut water are nice and have what your wife is looking for, they don’t get to many good reviews, a guy in PA had one mored close to mine a few years back and loved it, it was 26ft model with a single diesel, the one with outboard$ are nice, with the Market good luck finding one for what you want to spend
The fit and finish on them is horrendous. I liked the brand new one I saw but as soon as I saw what they look like after a few years I wasn't impressed. Plus they sink...

The fit and finish on them is horrendous. I liked the brand new one I saw but as soon as I saw what they look like after a few years I wasn't impressed. Plus they sink...
Lol ya the sinking part is no good, the finish was nice on the one I was on, but to much carpet to be called a fishing boat. You are stuck in a hard place my friend, might be cheaper to get a new wife LMAO

Lol ya the sinking part is no good, the finish was nice on the one I was on, but to much carpet to be called a fishing boat. You are stuck in a hard place my friend, might be cheaper to get a new wife LMAO
No I say I've got it pretty good. She loves the Commander just hates asking "how much?" The fact that she's willing to drop this kind of cash on a boat is a huge win.

Back