WTB prop guard, various gear, rod and reel

jaymasta

I had an unfortunate fishing incident to say the least. I ended up losing 100+ft of down rigger cable, an 8lb ball, a clip, broke a fishing rod and damaged a reel. So I am now looking for a new rod, 8-10lb ball, down rigger cable, possibly a reel, I would prefer a shimano 2000 or 4000, and a prop guard for a honda 8hp. I do not have the money to afford all of this stuff brand new before this summer and would really like to get out and do some salmon fishing as soon as I can get everything together so I am looking for some well used gear. I am hoping someone out there will have a bunch of stuff that I need and we can work out a deal for most of it. Email or post here with anything you have on my list and a price, thanks in advance.

That auction looks like it would be a good bet although I am located in victoria so the cost for me to go there and back would not make it worth it. I am interested in that setup craven I am just going to wait a few days and see if I can get most of the stuff I need from one person to make things easier.
Thanks

Back