Wtb fishing gear. Help get me started!

MR fisher

I've finally had the good fortune of buying a first ocean boat for myself and my family (21' Fibreform I/0). I plan on using it to fish the Vancouver waters through the season, as well as making West Coast trips in the summers.

I already had some saltwater terminal tackle and the boat came equipped with a fair bit of what I need (downriggers, cannonballs, all the safety gear, net, etc.), but I need to pick up a few things along the way also. Since I have already more than blown the budget, I hope to pick up what I can of the rest of what I need used to keep costs down a bit.

If you are on the Vancouver side and are looking to part with any of what I need please let me know! Thanks.

Needed:
  • One or two more downrigger rod and reel combos
  • A couple Scotty release clips
  • Essential downrigger spare parts (drive belt, 1134 mounting bolt, extra swivel mount bolts, switch, etc)
  • A couple more rod holders
  • A few more flashers, spoons, hoochies, etc.
  • Gaff or at least hook I can mount on something

I’ve got 2 nearly new daiwa setups, great for just starting out and are super bomb proof. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

I've finally had the good fortune of buying a first ocean boat for myself and my family (21' Fibreform I/0). I plan on using it to fish the Vancouver waters through the season, as well as making West Coast trips in the summers.

I already had some saltwater terminal tackle and the boat came equipped with a fair bit of what I need (downriggers, cannonballs, all the safety gear, net, etc.), but I need to pick up a few things along the way also. Since I have already more than blown the budget, I hope to pick up what I can of the rest of what I need used to keep costs down a bit.

If you are on the Vancouver side and are looking to part with any of what I need please let me know! Thanks.

Needed:
  • One or two more downrigger rod and reel combos
  • A couple Scotty release clips
  • Essential downrigger spare parts (drive belt, 1134 mounting bolt, extra swivel mount bolts, switch, etc)
  • A couple more rod holders
  • A few more flashers, spoons, hoochies,
I have everything you need, I'm in South Surrey.

I'm out in Chilliwack/Sardis.
i have lots of spoons, hoochies, plugs, flashers, bait heads, hooks for you.
also a buddy has rods and reels, net.

Back