WTB Boat Item List

tbeatm

Hey folks,

I am located in the Greater Victoria area.

Figured I would see if anyone has stuff kicking around their garages/shed that they no longer use or need. I know some of these are cheap to buy but doesn't hurt to ask!
Looking for a few boat items;

x1 VHF fixed mount radio in working condition (will be on the hunt for an antenna after grabbing a radio as well)
x2 Rail mount rod holders (stainless or plastic)

This one might be a long shot but if anyone tried the scotty downrigger weight retrievers and didn't like it, I have been wanting to try it out, save my aging dads back haha.

Thanks all, PM or messages here are appreciated!

Last edited:
PNT selling 3/8 poly rope for pretty cheap, $82 for a 600 ft roll, under 14 cent a foot. That roll is enough for a prawn trap set plus 150 ft left over for crab traps. Lead core line costs more and is stiff and harder to handle, just clip a 1 lb weight onto the poly rope to deal with excess line floating up.

This is why I ask these questions on here! Great info thanks @kingblazer84 and @sly_karma . I was told princess auto in a couple of PMs as well, sounds like the play for the spare. I'll take a look at PNT for the rope, unless something pops up on here or marketplace that sounds pretty reasonable.

Uline has rope at similar price, but PNT supports this forum, so, you know...

Back