WTB Garmin ECHOMAPcv Head Unit

SSwilson92

I am looking to buy a echomapCV 6 or 7 inch

I currently have the 45cv but the screen on the head unit doesn't work. I have tried adjusting the backlight settings to no avail. I have the GT20 transducer that I would like to keep on the boat so i'm looking for something compatible with that which I know the CV's do. If anyone has something I have cash ready. Thank you

I am looking to buy a echomapCV 6 or 7 inch

I currently have the 45cv but the screen on the head unit doesn't work. I have tried adjusting the backlight settings to no avail. I have the GT20 transducer that I would like to keep on the boat so i'm looking for something compatible with that which I know the CV's do. If anyone has something I have cash ready. Thank you
hit up ebay... tends be lots of head units on there. I'm always wonding why not brackets, hardware or transducers on there. Makes me think someone just yanked one from the dock or parking lot when someone wasn't look'n. lol

Here's a deal for you. I have a Echo map 52DV and a Lowrance 5HDi both have transducers for 250.00 must take both units, they work fine. I live in Union Bay.

hit up ebay... tends be lots of head units on there. I'm always wonding why not brackets, hardware or transducers on there. Makes me think someone just yanked one from the dock or parking lot when someone wasn't look'n. lol

Found a nice refurbished 64CV Plus on ebay, ordered it on Tuesday last week and with priority shipping I had it Friday afternoon. Plug and play into my exisiting power and transducer as i had hoped. Tried out this weekend it's awesome. Couldn't be happier. Thanks for the suggestion, Ebay was the ticket for exactly what i was looking to do

Back