WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

I toyed with getting rid of mine, but the wife and daughter love it. On long trips and power fishing it does work out better. On hard core fishing trips we just park someone up there that just steers and films. I did change out the seats and did a different setup for better storage.

No idea. I'm sure I'd love driving from up there on a nice hot day.
You’ll love the command bridge. View is 360 and you can easily see logs and debris. It also basically gives you another room. We can get 7 people up there. Great place to hang out in marinas too. Most have a large cooler in the corner which acts as another seat.

No idea. I'm sure I'd love driving from up there on a nice hot day.
The fly bridge is amazing. No way would I get rid of one on a 30 commander never. The view when cruising is amazing. Also if you have to store extra gear most 30's have a freezer on the bridge. Also you would be surprised how quick you can get to a fish from up there. The fly bridge in the summer really is the best place to be.

The fly bridge is amazing. No way would I get rid of one on a 30 commander never. The view when cruising is amazing. Also if you have to store extra gear most 30's have a freezer on the bridge. Also you would be surprised how quick you can get to a fish from up there. The fly bridge in the summer really is the best place to be.
We’ve had some practice hey bud!!

I am as hardcore as they come about being outside in the weather while on the water.
The blackfin and others that do not have a lower steering station would make some days almost painful.
Too bad, since it takes out a bunch of boats.

I am as hardcore as they come about being outside in the weather while on the water.
The blackfin and others that do not have a lower steering station would make some days almost painful.
Too bad, since it takes out a bunch of boats.
I agree 100%

Get a kicker on the swim grid with rear helm plumbed in with hydraulic intelli steer. Best set up steering from anywhere with the wireless remote and a rear helm. Fail proof system that allows steering from anywhere

I think it is harder to troll with the newer volvos. I have a KAD43 in a 28' Bayliner and troll down to 2.2mph. Can't do that in the newer D4. Stock up on the plugs.

I think it is harder to troll with the newer volvos. I have a KAD43 in a 28' Bayliner and troll down to 2.2mph. Can't do that in the newer D4. Stock up on the plugs.
Your right. The D4 idles at 700 rpm and you cannot change. I use a trolling sock to slow down.

Back