FS: Calling all Hardy Lovers

Reel_Restorations

Again, going to try and thin out the collection and free up some space. I have a huge inventory of Hardy Parts, New Old Stock.

This collection is fairly large and impressive considering how hard these parts are to come by these days. I have a full inventory list available but it ranges from Saddle Rivets, Handles, Springs, Pawl Springs, Spindles, Silex Keys, Clutches and Caps. There's roughly 300+ parts. The new old stock foot mounts online are selling for around $50 a piece (including shipping) and I have a box full of them I will include.

These parts are probably worth $3500-4000+ on ebay or priceless if your into restoring reels. 99% of the parts are not available anymore and can only be found online.

This is the perfect collection for someone who collects, restores or has the time to piece these out online and make some good coin. Great project for someone who wants to buy up the old Hardy Reels and restore them as they are still selling between $200-$600. I just don't get these thru the shop enough to justify holding on to them. They need to find a new home where they can be used.

I am open to offers and not looking for anywhere near the retail value, so don't worry about offending me. Open to offers on this lot. I have pictures and a full inventory list available, just PM me.

Located in Comox Valley. Delivery available between here and Victoria as I usually travel there once a month.

Last edited:
Back