WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

Nice, looking sweet, look at that leather couch of a helm seat, that a power recliner lol

Ha ha, I was just at lazy boy shopping for some furniture for the new place on the island. Ps I hear I’m not allowed to leave the island now or we get voted off, do the chicken fry in the spring at Silva bay or New Castle lol. Nice easy slip to get into by the way, that your new home or temporary. Get in on the gas finger if you can

Ha ha, I was just at lazy boy shopping for some furniture for the new place on the island. Ps I hear I’m not allowed to leave the island now or we get voted off, do the chicken fry in the spring at Silva bay or New Castle lol. Nice easy slip to get into by the way, that your new home or temporary. Get in on the gas finger if you can
it's temporary until April. If nothing full time is available by then I'll there for a year. Summer time paddle boarder viewing would be nice from there.
Congratulations RC! Must be a great feeling!
Once I got over all the anxiety of it all it did feel great for sure. Feels like the natural next step in my families boating life.

Yo!!! I MADE IT! She's a champ. Got her docked and tied up. Can't wait to figure everything out.
View attachment 42321 View attachment 42322 View attachment 42323 View attachment 42324 View attachment 42325
Also met @Chasin' Dreams this morning while we were dropping the car off at Burrard. Nice guy, younger than I thought he was lol. Thanks for taking interest in this guys. I've felt like I had a great team behind me the whole way. Watch for the fried chicken lunch thread. And last screw you all for not voting for this, what must be, a record breaking thread lol.
Congrats man you're gonna have some awesome family and friend times on your new addition. Great to meet ya this morning. I'm sure we'll see each other a lot out there and thanks for the "younger than I thought he was" comment lol. See what lot's of fresh air gets ya :D

Awesome looking ride. Your family is going to love it. Very jealous for sure.

Oly

Had a little spin around the harbor this afternoon. Getting everyone used to the new scenery. She was a little unsure at this point. :p
Resized_20190111_163555(1).jpeg

The boat is already feeling smaller and less daunting. And the wife was feeling a lot better about the decor once the view of the water made it disappear. We had a subway sandwhich for dinner at the dock and I'm not kidding it was a lot of fun. :)

Great afternoon for ya, only took me 3 years to get sorted on mine lol. I planned to hit the chuck today but ripped up to Whistler last night instead for some turns today.

Tuesday looks like the day for us next week...heading for some prawns if we can scratch some up and perhaps some winters. Get that bardge fishy!

Great afternoon for ya, only took me 3 years to get sorted on mine lol. I planned to hit the chuck today but ripped up to Whistler last night instead for some turns today.

Tuesday looks like the day for us next week...heading for some prawns if we can scratch some up and perhaps some winters. Get that bardge fishy!
I think I'm going to fish Sunday. Might be enough for her at the hump.

So fishing on this thing was awesome. The kicker pushes it fine in the flat water. Power steering on the kicker is great as long as you hold the controller the right way lol. It oddly doesn't turn to strbd very far though, I'm sure I just need to adjust a bracket or something. And last the electronics are SWEET. I could see bait! I even used the radar for a bit when we got into the fog.

I'm also selling some stuff from the boat. Started a new thread here https://www.sportfishingbc.com/foru...ybridge-enclosure-from-my-commander-30.73242/

@Ruff you still wanting to have a look?

Last edited:
Back