WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

I am pretty sure I have seen this boat coming out of the north arm. Probably lots of chips out of the gelcoat at the waterline or below.
The gel coat is in terrible shape. Lots of jigging rods on board.

That’s a very well equipped boat RC. Great Garmin electronics including autopilot. Solar panels. It’s got it all. The canvas in the back makes your stern into another room when it’s raining or cold. Plus protects all that area when you are docked.
Bonus Yamaha 25hp high thrust for fishing and get home if a main failure.
Only thing missing is a command bridge!
Good luck!

That’s a very well equipped boat RC. Great Garmin electronics including autopilot. Solar panels. It’s got it all. The canvas in the back makes your stern into another room when it’s raining or cold. Plus protects all that area when you are docked.
Bonus Yamaha 25hp high thrust for fishing and get home if a main failure.
Only thing missing is a command bridge!
Good luck!
Haha nice. Thanks man

Good compromise,the wife gets the T.V,microwave ,fancy bathroom etc. and you get good electronics,enough fishing room ,reliable and economical power and no less than 3 steering stations.

You ever consider a similar solution to your housing situation? Buy the wife a brand new dream boat of her choice, no budget limitations .... then lease it out and use the dinghy/tender?!

In all seriousness, cool to hear you’ve made an offer - hope that Cutwater is in your slip soon!

Cheers!

Ukee

You ever consider a similar solution to your housing situation? Buy the wife a brand new dream boat of her choice, no budget limitations .... then lease it out and use the dinghy/tender?!

In all seriousness, cool to hear you’ve made an offer - hope that Cutwater is in your slip soon!

Cheers!

Ukee
I told her we could rent our laneway house out for $2500 a month and use that to pay the mortgage on a $500k yacht. We could live in that, probably same square footage as the laneway.

Back