WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

The new checklist:

- built in "lounge" seating on deck (no folding deck chairs)
- table option on deck (collapsible is fine)
- must sleep 4 plus have storage (drop down dinette is fine)
- head with shower
- no longer cares about the level platform inside and out
- doesn't need a big kitchen. She's feeling nostalgic about the "struggle" of outside cooking. I'm cool with that.
- I'd like a fishable deck but it doesn't need to be 60 sq ft. Something with a larger beam but short platform is fine for me.
- NO CANVAS
- not a must but something with easy-ish bow access would be nice. Titties and Fireworks and such.
- 28'-30' (32' LOA max)

My guess is that in a couple years she'll be thinking back to the Commander she didn't want.

So kind of wants a boat like the one you already have??? Sorry I'm a Commander 30 guy so feel a bit offended lol

Have you tried showing your wife what's available on "Yachtworld" for under $100K? Do an advanced search and see if she can find what she likes.You can specify size,year,power,price,style etc.. If you can't find it on that site ,it may not be possible.

Its all the bad hormones happening. Maybe she will come to her senses after the baby is born. Or maybe not. I'm with you Leftcoast the 30 commander is a great platform for our coast.

Its all the bad hormones happening. Maybe she will come to her senses after the baby is born. Or maybe not. I'm with you Leftcoast the 30 commander is a great platform for our coast.
The best in my opinion. The baby is born and I think that's the problem. Doesn't have her head in the game.

This is why I just bought the hourston and endured with the squawking for a week or so. It was a gamble but after 3 years its finally clear. Do not try this at hone, kids.

I really like the older amberjacks but I think it would be a pain in the butt to fish out of.

What about an older tiara 36 open?

Trophy knows what's up. My failing was coming home with a stinky, oily air cooled wtf a week after buying the new boat. Now that didn't go over nearly as well I had planned...

There is one of those tiaras on the hard right now at lgm. It is a medium blue and sweet AF. The want is strong...

Back