Winter spring fishing on fire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were out there by 9 am... a 6, 7, and couple of 8's...got our fourth on the troll back, in front of Fraser just as it started to rain.

Three were at Bedfords, 125 and 145ft on a 6-inch Tomic Purple Haze Spoon.

Spoons and hootchies would be my choice--bait works fine but why bother when hardware works so well... I've been having very good luck with a 50/50 chrome/brass coyote as well as a mint tulip hootchie.
T2

Well in the last derby my partner threw every thing at em spoons 4 different ones 3 hootchies, myself well ill always use bait so thats what i got it on so it is up to you mix it up every day out there they want something different you have to experiment!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

Wolf,

Were you using strip or anchovies? Did you read Outfitters report about Marty Pinchon and the fish he caught #25,20, 14, 9 off the trailer park. (Unbelievable) All in 1 week.
Cheers Codfish[8D]

I was using strip and I do a few little things to make a totaly different spin on it and I am not going to say on here but ill show you when we go out fishing LOL LOL

Wolf

Wolf
I know all there is to know about secrets don't forget Gary Cooper is my father in law he taught me every thing I need to know! FISHING ALL THE BEST TIMES OF YEAR WITH THE BEST GEAR, GUIDES AND COMPANY.LOL
Cheers Codfish[8D] See you on the weekend.

quote:Originally posted by codfish

Wolf
I know all there is to know about secrets don't forget Gary Cooper is my father in law he taught me every thing I need to know! FISHING ALL THE BEST TIMES OF YEAR WITH THE BEST GEAR, GUIDES AND COMPANY.LOL
Cheers Codfish[8D] See you on the weekend.
Whoop de do !

quote:Originally posted by joe.s

Are you still blowing your own horn Codfish. I seem to recall you newbin' out of the "Nice Fish" show a few years back getting nuckled in Nootka Sound. Try conducting yourself with some class on here and you will get more respect than bragging on how your gods gift to winter spring fishing.

It was a joke man.... lighten up !:(

quote:Originally posted by joe.s

Are you still blowing your own horn Codfish. I seem to recall you newbin' out of the "Nice Fish" show a few years back getting nuckled in Nootka Sound. Try conducting yourself with some class on here and you will get more respect than bragging on how your gods gift to winter spring fishing.
Dave is one of the friendliest most easy going people you'll ever meet. There's no need to criticize him on comments obviously made tonque in cheek.
He lives in Sooke and gets out fishing 3-4 days a week so he does get his fair share of fishing in.
He also gives away all his old rods, fishing gear and advice to friends and neighbors, which is allot more than most do.
I count myself lucky to have a friend like him and to have learned much about fishing Sooke.

Jason

dont tell daves boss he fishes that much, apparently he has alot of sick days,:D, but can ya blame him
doh

Hey John, it's John isn't it???
would you relax ,actually why don't you all stop with the dog f@#@@ comments.
I also know and have fished with codfish. great guy .
hey JOE .S get your facts straight about Nootka sound.
why don't you all get back to the forum which is about fishing not gossip and have fun exchanging info.

Hey codfish, I think you made a slight error. I just had to get on this and say that I like you, nice fella. Chill everyone. stop getting your nickers in a twist. Lets enjoy this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back