Winter Harbor

H

Handy99

Dropping truck and trailer off at Coal Harbor July 15th for 6 days of fishing in Winter Harbor.Any fresh fishing reports on how the Hali and springs are biting.
Handy

Thanks for the update.A buddy just went up there two days ago.We'll all meet up on Saturday.Hopefully the fishing has picked up

Talked to a friend of a friend who limited out on hali and springs. Just hope for good weather.

Klob,

Did your friends run off shore? We are hearded up there in two weeks. I have heard it is incrediable if you can get out. We have 8 days up there I just hope we can get out a few times. Is there much in the way of fishing on the inside?

Just got back yesterday from Winter Harbor.Had to fish our asses of just to get 7 springs and 6 coho.Weather wouldn't allow us to fish outside much.The fish are coming in more now if you can get out.Caught all but 2 springs at Cliff,one off Lippy and one off the inside of the light house.All in all fishing was slow but they seem to showing up now.If you can get outside you should do well.But if not fish Cliff.

We are heading up on Saturday thanks for the info. How deep are you fishing for the springers? What type of tackle where you using? This is our first trip up there it should like it can be tough getting out. We have 7 days hope we can get out for a few. Any hints on fishing the area will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Saltwater Cowboy,
I'm going to be there on the 19th, as well. My boat is a 24ft. Bayliner and I'll be staying in the campground in my camper. The boat will be at the marina. Stop in for coffee or a brew, if you care to and good luck.
Ray:)

Back