Where you at holmes*

lol, wow what a ratio of comments to views, impressive, yes kev i do agree with ya but im a stubborn guy and i'll leave it at that, and pescador and others i will respond to ya via PM.....holmes*

Well, here is another one, the way I see it is, he has been off line giving everyone else a chance to catch up to his 6306 posts.
I also miss the (how shall I say this) posts, reports & rants and holmes* back at Moutcha Bay this year again and as I said last
year, they ARE getting closer to a 5* resort for the Nootka area............

This thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George wanted to make a television show about nothing - we have succeeded.

from Luongos interview the other day , atleast hes got a sense of humor lol..

"Luongo was asked if he could handle hearing “Chelsea Dagger” -- the song the Hawks play when they score a goal -- as a member of the home team.

"I like that song,” Luongo said. “It's catchy. I heard it seven times in one game."

Luongo was referring to Game 4 of the 2010 Western Conference semifinals which the Hawks won 7-4, just one of several games in recent years in which the Hawks put up a flurry of goals against him. "

end quote

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back