What's for dinner tonight ?

I've made this a few times, and some of the other recipes as well.

Very interested in this one sea chaser. We bought a local farm raised whole hog this fall and I didn’t get any bacon made so I have quite a bit of pork belly. The wife and I were just talking about doing something like this the other night. Do you have a link to a recipe or would you mind sharing what you do.

What’s the end result like,, are they all greasy or does a lot of the grease cook out. I ask because I’ve never eaten belly like this.

Thx.

I've made this a few times, and some of the other recipes as well.

I like his website and cooking I’ve been reading and trying a few of his things the last while. Learned quite a few things the last while reading some of his articles.

Anybody interested in cooking in particular meat can learn from reading his “science and method“ section.

Air Fried Panko Ling Cod:

O2ANSxc.jpg

Fantastic!
Uber crunchy outside, moist, flavorful and flaky inside.

Intentionally ran the home made chips a little longer in the Air Fryer to crisp them right up:

4yTydgI.jpg

Excellent all round.
Nog

Approximately 1 lb of crab meat, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, one large beaten egg 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard, 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, ground black pepper, three quarter cup panko crumbs, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, mixed together form patties and pan fry in butter at low heat. Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce

Back