What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

@Rain City if you don’t want to pay custom prices for a Bimini, go onto iboats.com and you can order a Bimini based on the dimensions you want. I put in my dimensions and was given a part number that was for a mid-90’s master craft ski boat but i liked the fit on my boat. I basically put in 68” wide, 48” long, 30” high and it spit out 10 options with all different qualities of fabric. It was around $400 CAD. They have larger ones for your boat.
Awesome thanks

Yours does look nicer than most I'd say. I like the slight forward rake on it. Racing stance ;)
Mine had full glass on it with a crazy cutout for the radar tower. I sold it for good money because it was always more than what I'd want. I have considered doing something simpler like yours. Can I ask how much it ran you?
Jon, I have an orginal Commander 30 bimini. Poles and fabric. PM me if you are interested.

Some looong overdue upholstery updating got done over the holidays. Made new panels and seat cushions. Now the dog house doesn’t make the rest of the deck look like sh**!!
Went with the black decorative screw caps on the panels rather than glue or hanging. It might look a little busy but oh well. too late now!C2B6668B-9950-4C68-B134-FFB882078FC6.jpeg

Some looong overdue upholstery updating got done over the holidays. Made new panels and seat cushions. Now the dog house doesn’t make the rest of the deck look like sh**!!
Went with the black decorative screw caps on the panels rather than glue or hanging. It might look a little busy but oh well. too late now!View attachment 73529
I think the black buttons look pretty sharp, kicks it up a notch for sure. Well done all around.

Went with the black decorative screw caps on the panels rather than glue or hanging. It might look a little busy but oh well. too late now!View attachment 73529
Very clean looking. Looks awesome. Nice job

Sunny here today so shoveled it off, again. Saw some squirrel tracks around it so crawled under the tarp and checked it out inside and found all is well. After reading Capt Ed’s thread about frozen manifolds even after winterizing I looked In the doghouse and alls good In there too. Im paranoid so had hung a trouble light in there over the winter anyways

On my tandem axle trailer. Pulled the wheels yesterday and drained the oil from the hubs. Pulled off the drums. Cleaned and lubricated the brake mechanisms. Of course cleaned spindles and inspected bearings. Reassembled and put in new oil. Good for another trouble free season.

worked on the new bracket to lift the new Garmin 75sv up over the Humminbird unfortunatly don't think I'm heading out any time too soon.

Attachments

• thumbnail_Resized_20220113_162458_9758.jpg
    thumbnail_Resized_20220113_162458_9758.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 85
  • thumbnail_Resized_20220107_161341_7179.jpg
    thumbnail_Resized_20220107_161341_7179.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 82
Ran motors, replace inspection hatch with a screw in, replaced a broken snap for the cover, removed side trim panes for some added elbow room, filled in a few old screw holes, added a few more things to my to-do list.

Ran motors, replace inspection hatch with a screw in, replaced a broken snap for the cover, removed side trim panes for some added elbow room, filled in a few old screw holes, added a few more things to my to-do list.
I feel like every time I work on my boat, I add a bigger list of things I want.

I feel like every time I work on my boat, I add a bigger list of things I want.
Yeah I just avoid it unless I know my only thoughts will be on fishing. Pondering "what's next?" on a boat is dangerous.

Back