Weekend away in Sooke...without fishing, but...

Thanks for having a look. Just looking for suggestions!

A good friend and I are looking to give his father in law a 'guys weekend out', as a break and some enjoyment!
They moved from Calgary to Victoria a few years ago as his wife's MS progressed to the point they couldn't live on there own. My buddy & his wife renovated there home, to accommodate them in a suite.
My friends father in law is a great guy, worked construction his entire life and is now crippled with knee and back problems himself.

So we want to take him on a break!!!

I keep moorage at Sooke Harbour Resort and Marina, so know of the facilities there, which is something we are considering.
He isn't up to much more than an 1hr drive.
So other options around Sooke?
Be looking at Jan - Feb time frame
Tagging @wolf and @profisher , thanks.

Point On Point Cabins

Yep Point No Point cabins would be great the restaurant there is also very good. Gourmet food, open for lunch and dinner. Would be just a bit more than an our out of Victoria. There are quite a few waterfront cabins available by private owners as well. Most are easily found by searching Sooke B&B's online. I use the Ty Collwyn Waterfront Retreat as they are reasonable, on the harbour, quiet and within walking distance of my dock and downtown Sooke. They have 2 cabins both are 2 bedroom...both have hot tubs. They are clean but more rustic and as I said reasonably priced. They are at: stayinsooke.com Good luck

Back