Wanted waders!

If you dont find anything I have my old trophy xl neoprenes kickin around somewhere. You can have em if you want but theyve got a couple leaks that remain unfound so theyll require some searching with a tube of aquaseal.

hey man about how tall are you, i have a set of neopreme waders id let go with my boots..at a resonable price.had 1 leak in the lower left foot but thats been fixed. im 6' tall and there perfect on me...just wanna get different style.

hey there kelly sorry it took so long to reply havent been on much as lately, i live in good ol' port alberni, the boots are 13 though..... but i have 11/5 feet, gives you room to chuck on the layers of wool socks.

Steelheadman i was wondering if you still have them and how much? I will be goin to port just after christmas. If not i am still interested in neoprene waders prefered with boots.

Steelheadman i was wondering if you still have them and how much? I will be goin to port just after christmas. If not i am still interested in neoprene waders prefered with boots.

hey buddy yeah i still have them, a buddy of mines been using them, but $60 for the wadders and boots..,,,the waders did have a small leak in the foot, but did fix that and the boots are still in good condition used for 1 season, me phone numbers 723-6885..... gimme a call when ur commin and let me know if you want them......if u can catch me at home that is lol cause ill be on the river all break lol

hey buddy yeah i still have them, a buddy of mines been using them, but $60 for the wadders and boots..,,,the waders did have a small leak in the foot, but did fix that and the boots are still in good condition used for 1 season, me phone numbers 723-6885..... gimme a call when ur commin and let me know if you want them......if u can catch me at home that is lol cause ill be on the river all break lol

Sry steelhead man i am gonna grab a pair on boxing day they are real cheap but thanks anyways. I may still be interested in the boots but ill see if i can get a deal with some boots.

Sry steelhead man i am gonna grab a pair on boxing day they are real cheap but thanks anyways. I may still be interested in the boots but ill see if i can get a deal with some boots.

Back