Wanted to buy: 22-29'' ft Fishing boat (see first post for details)

Seagirt

Crowd sourcing is the way to go, I hear, and this is the crowd to source. If you have or know a friend with a boat for sale that fits the description below please post. Any links to boats for sale that you've coveted but don't have your wife's permission to buy are welcome here, even if they aren't local. I'm still forming ideas and narrowing down options (and trying to fit what I want with the budget I have, kinda like fitting 9 overweight clowns onto a tricycle :p).

22' to 29' long, preference given to aluminum hull (deep hull, heavier water design. NOT alumaweld etc...)
Twin outboards
Head
Good deck space for fishing
Walk through transom door (or through side)
Closed cab (if 24' or larger)
Aft helm (if closed cab)

I'm trying not to limit myself by being fixed on small details, but I'm sure I forgot some important things to consider. I'd like to keep the pool of boats to choose from large so that the likelyhood of a lower price presents itself. Yada yada. I'll look at all links, regardless of price, but realistically won't be chasing down any boats over 50K.

I understand that I may be creating competition for myself, being that others in the market for a boat will be reading this, but so be it. You can always pm me.

Back