Wanted 30ft Boat Parking in Saanich +5 Bedrooms

kaelc

Looking 5 or 6 bedroom house and a new place to park my boat, only a 25.5 footer, but need a couple extra feet for tongue and outboards. I have parking for the boat now at my house but 2 bedroom and a den and 3 bathroom just don't cut it for a family of 5 which may grow.

Anyone thinking of selling their place but hasn't put it on the market yet in Saanich? Looking for something on a quiet road and room for a garden/hot tub and kids to play outside. Prefer Gordon Head or within 15 minutes of downtown.

Thanks for any leads!

Housing prices are ridiculous on the island or around the lower mainland as we all know. Move to the interior! My buddy just bought 10 acres wth a 4000 sq/ft house and 2000 sq/ft shop in Christina lake for $290k. Tons of work for tradesmen in the area and yes....no ocean fishing but Gerard lake trout in kootney lake are massive! I’ll be moving here in a few years. Semi retired life here we come!

Hurry to Christina Lake!.....PS if you are a Heavy Duty Mechanic in Victoria and want a stable camp job so you can move to Christina Lake give me a shout. I was born on the Island and left for 8 years before returning, @Fox so you'd have to pry the rock from my cold dead hands.

Wish I could get a shop that big for under 1.5M in Victoria.

Reactions: Fox
Nice property close to a launch but can't really do the math :( http://www.century21.ca/Property/BC/V8S5G4/Victoria/905_Deal_St
I just bought Some more fishing gear off used Victoria last week on that same street. It is a nice street, but not that nice though. They can ask what they want doesn’t mean it will sell even close to it. It’s probably more like $1m, which is still rather mind blowing for a total fixer upper with no views.

I just bought Some more fishing gear off used Victoria last week on that same street. It is a nice street, but not that nice though. They can ask what they want doesn’t mean it will sell even close to it. It’s probably more like $1m, which is still rather mind blowing for a total fixer upper with no views.

It is on Deal St. so maybe it could be had for a good deal ? ....................... sorry I couldn't stop myself

It is on Deal St. so maybe it could be had for a good deal ? ....................... sorry I couldn't stop myself
Oh... I was dealing alright! Picked up a Helly survival suit for winter fishing

Nice. Obviously with a caveat of selling your house? The market is still pretty good that way isn’t it. Good luck on your sale and move.

Oly

Good move.
If you have the selling your house condition you lose all other negotiation leverage.
Ballsy move, now switch gears and sell your place !

Back