Boat Mechanic Looking for Tool&Part Storage/Shop Space

FisherTim

Hey I know this is a bit of a long shot but I’m a mobile boat mechanic looking for a place to either store tools and Parts/motors, or a place I can work out of too.
North/Central Saanich area preferred, but others considered too.

looking for 500-1000 SQ feet of ideally paved indoor space as well as a bit of space outside to park a truck, boat, and maybe a couple motors on pallets. Open to seacans, temporary shelters, etc. Let me know what you or your neighbour might have.

Flexible on smaller or bigger. Farmland/Cash under the table is totally fine with me. Would also be okay with a lease.

$500-2000 a month budget depending on what it is and what I can do there. Also offering VERY HEAVILY discounted labour rates for landlords and a couple of your closest friends. Also willing to offer landlords access to my 3 Ton crane truck.

If you have a place or any Leads that result in a spot for me, please let me know. Happy to provide a finders fee.
Looking for Aug 1st. If you have a space that needs clearing out first, also very happy to help with that.

250-889-5632 call or text

Side note: I can’t take on any new work until I get this shop space situation figured out.

Thanks a lot.

Back