Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For JUGHEAD???????

Ofishal

well boat is splashing this weekend and I would reely like to try these S.O.B's out:cool:

OOOOPS not the person named jughead LOL the teaser heads!! I want to order some ! LOL

didn't he say the dies were being built to produce the jughead in production form...was the video not just the prototype? Building an injection mod doesn't happen over night!

Hoping we have a shot at them by the time the pilchards are humming around the coast though!

didn't he say the dies were being built to produce the jughead in production form...was the video not just the prototype? Building an injection mod doesn't happen over night!

Hoping we have a shot at them by the time the pilchards are humming around the coast though!

Hey guys. Yes, the vids are of my 1st hand carved proto-types. You are correct that molds aren't made over night but, everything is progressing as planned. We will be fishing these little devils this summer.

Should have the carved wood sample digitized & had a 5 axis NC pump some plastic prototype so the proper weight & design is achieved
Then, do you make the dies. since the program is digitized then you that to make the half's in EDM cooper to plunge the mold half's or quarters based on the complexity

Making the dies would only take 3 weeks, making the proper dies by prototyping will B the most expense, then finding a good injection shop with bang on lead times is the key!!!

Good luck lol/Troll hunter

Kh

Should have the carved wood sample digitized & had a 5 axis NC pump some plastic prototype so the proper weight & design is achieved
Then, do you make the dies. since the program is digitized then you that to make the half's in EDM cooper to plunge the mold half's or quarters based on the complexity

Making the dies would only take 3 weeks, making the proper dies by prototyping will B the most expense, then finding a good injection shop with bang on lead times is the key!!!

Good luck lol/Troll hunter

Kh

Thanks but, way ahead of you. 1st Proto's on the vids are fiberglass, temp molds made of those, then poly resin proto's made, tested, tweaked, video. Then 3-D digitized and aligned symmetrically, reproductions made, tested, tweaked, more video, then h.p. injection molds to be made. You are correct that it will take almost 3 wks to make the mold but it doesn't take much time to start pumping units out. Everything is bang-on sched for late spring. Logo, UPC, packaging, etc is ready. Distribution should fall in line. The only issue left is, when the finished units come out of the mold, they have to be ideal to work. Colours on the first run are going to be UV clear and UV green. I'm putting 1 preferred "tow hole". I'm sure everyone will be drilling holes and have all kinds of crap hanging out of them. I highly recommend experimenting with them. Some of the sht these things do is crazy.
Fish on!

Any idea where these will be sold? I would like to get some to try out over here in Powell river.

Any idea where these will be sold? I would like to get some to try out over here in Powell river.

Do not have a specific date. Prefer not to predict. All I can say is late spring. Perhaps sooner. I will keep you posted. As far as sales and availability is concerned, I will be selling them off our web site and I assume the stores that carry my other products will carry the Jugheads too. Right now I have products at River Sportsman, Tyee Marine, Pacific Net and Twine, Harbour Chandler, Gone Fishin', Berry's Bait & Tackle, Tofino Fly & Tackle and Island Outfitters.

River Sportsman, Tyee Marine, Pacific Net and Twine, Harbour Chandler, Gone Fishin', Berry's Bait & Tackle, Tofino Fly & Tackle and Island Outfitters.

That pretty much covers it!

Thanks but, way ahead of you. 1st Proto's on the vids are fiberglass, temp molds made of those, then poly resin proto's made, tested, tweaked, video. Then 3-D digitized and aligned symmetrically, reproductions made, tested, tweaked, more video, then h.p. injection molds to be made. You are correct that it will take almost 3 wks to make the mold but it doesn't take much time to start pumping units out. Everything is bang-on sched for late spring. Logo, UPC, packaging, etc is ready. Distribution should fall in line. The only issue left is, when the finished units come out of the mold, they have to be ideal to work. Colours on the first run are going to be UV clear and UV green. I'm putting 1 preferred "tow hole". I'm sure everyone will be drilling holes and have all kinds of crap hanging out of them. I highly recommend experimenting with them. Some of the sht these things do is crazy.
Fish on!

How bout some prototype test'n for members ...............like me

I will defiantly spu on my findings, and or kills
If no freeBz then I will wait 2 buy so I can try!!!

Best of luck Whisperer

Kh

Can't wait.. Those teasers look like they have sick action. I will definately have to make a trip down to C.R. to pick a few up. Can`t wait to drag them up here on the North Island.

Them jugheadz have a great sell'n point in the vids to show wat they can do
They sell them self in the action it present

What camera U sport'n FishWisperer, i got some prototype in need of tem Shotz!!!!...................mayB Pro Hd

KH

Them jugheadz have a great sell'n point in the vids to show wat they can do
They sell them self in the action it present

What camera U sport'n FishWisperer, i got some prototype in need of tem Shotz!!!!...................mayB Pro Hd

KH

Santa brought me a GoPro Hero2

I like that. free samples for members so we can advertise the results!!!!

it should only be for people with only 722 post or higher

I like that. free samples for members so we can advertise the results!!!!

it should only be for people with only 722 post or higher

LOL! While I agree with the sentiment, I'd suggest the cutoff for post numbers to range around... say... 2,104 :D

Cheers,
Nog

Back