Victoria reports - fall/winter 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fished from Brotchie to the Flag pole from 10a - 130p. Released one 5 lber and marked some bait mainly in the top 75ft of water, seal siuation has gotten a lot better. Fished bait, cop car, nickle green cyote and purple haze hootchie in 130 - 160ft of water. Didn't have a chance to see anyone else hooked up and talked to a group of 2 guys that hooked 1 lost 1. Were you guys in a white double eagle JuandeOne?

quote:Originally posted by Luna

Fished from Brotchie to the Flag pole from 10a - 130p. Released one 5 lber and marked some bait mainly in the top 75ft of water, seal siuation has gotten a lot better. Fished bait, cop car, nickle green cyote and purple haze hootchie in 130 - 160ft of water. Didn't have a chance to see anyone else hooked up and talked to a group of 2 guys that hooked 1 lost 1. Were you guys in a white double eagle JuandeOne?

That was me. Were you the guy in the parking lot picking your boat out behind us?

Funny you can be so close to a board member and not know it .
I loaded right beside SEA RANGER at esq alglers a while back and didnt have a clue ...

hmmm maybe some sort of SFBC sticker or something

tubbed

Went out for 3 hours never touched a fish went from clover to brochie and back then said well you know.
threw strip,hootchies,spoons and even baitrix at it, zip not even a sniff.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Went out for 3 hours never touched a fish went from clover to brochie and back then said well you know.
threw strip,hootchies,spoons and even baitrix at it, zip not even a sniff.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Uh oh,, second guessing the new tub yet Roy :D :D

IMG_1021-1.jpg

NOT a chance thing is a beaut to fish out of I didnt even see much bait on the sounder!! can tell you one thing though as soon as I brought the gear in to check a seal would pop his head out right behind me EVERY time so im thinking there looking as well things a re scarce out there.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

My partner managed to bag 2 decent springs around 9 lbs
while i had a short line release, and lost one to a seal...
there was no real bite, although we did have a double header.
Cloverleaf hootchies on the bottom 150-170'

quote:Originally posted by wolf

NOT a chance thing is a beaut to fish out of I didnt even see much bait on the sounder!! can tell you one thing though as soon as I brought the gear in to check a seal would pop his head out right behind me EVERY time so im thinking there looking as well things a re scarce out there.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Yah just trying to razz yah buddy.. Can't wait to see the new toy this summer. Actually I am thinking of making an early run maybe in June. See if I can catch some of those early run hogs.. We may see you then..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

dead slow for springs today, halibut was much better for
buddy's that targeted them...
time to switch species !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back