Victoria 2013 Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Bananers is a new member of D.A.D.D... might be taking up his time
emo-coffee.gif

;)

Yup, that does take up a lot of time.....;)

I hear Bananers is a new member of D.A.D.D... might be taking up his time
emo-coffee.gif

;)
[SMwXPueu-RM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

we´re all super guides on here...;)

some just think their cream has risen to the top...:D

Maybe the banana banner is making him uncomfortable.......

If the rumors are true and you have a baby on the way, congrats Trevor. Will have to start visiting your website for updates.

No.... No new baby.

dadd-t-shirt-gun-collection.jpg

;)

I was going to take today off work, then let my co-worker take it. Someone needed to mind the fort and the forecast looked too unsettled for me. I thought it would be crappy rain and heavy gusts, but it turned out great off the waterfront. Did anyone get out? I'll try to pop out for a few hours before heading to the University 7's rugby at Westhills tomorrow PM.

Went out to Constance this morning with my boy from 8-11ish. One hit, and it stuck. Measured in at 71 cm. and it was a hatch. We were lucky, only saw 2 others caught out of a half dozen boats or so. Let my 7 yr old fight the fish the whole time. It took him 10 mins+ plus to get it in. It was awesome.

Those are the stories i love to hear about. My 11yr old daughter is a joy to watch when playing a fish however small fish are not very exciting any more only larger ones get her attention now. Any pics of the lad and his fish. THANKS

I will never forget who I was with for my first hunting and fishing experiences. DAD!

Love the pics. Is he going to be in the pink derby?

-KK

Awesome RD! Now that's a gig that little guy will recall fondly for the rest of his days. Well done!

Note: when you save your pics to your computer, try opening them with Microsoft picture manager/viewer or whatever it's called and it'll give you the option to rotate them left or right. When you get it where you want it just remember to hit 'save', and that should do it.

Sterndrives rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back